One of the perks of working at Logos is you never know who you’re going to run into in the hallways. Recently bestselling artists Kutless dropped in for a tour of the Logos campus.
It’s pretty fun to have high-profile visitors drop by, but it’s even more exciting when they’re just as enthusiastic about what we do as we are! Here’s Kutless’ Jon Micah Sumrall discussing the ways Logos 5 helps him dig into the Word and share it.
Logos 5 will revolutionize your Bible study
If you feel that your Bible study has plateaued, it’s time to look into Logos 5. With a base package, you’ll:
- Plug into a vast library of commentaries, dictionaries, and other biblical helps
- Use incredible new and enhanced features
- Study on the go with mobile apps
- Stay on track with custom reading plans and devotionals
- And so much more!
Our sales team is here to take your calls
Have a few questions? Want to talk to a real live person? Our sales team is here today (Saturday, January 26) from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST). Give us a call at 1-800-875-6467.
Or call us:
- 6:00 a.m–9:00 p.m. (PST) January 28–February 1
- 6:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (PST) February 2
- 6:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. (PST) February 4
Upgrade now and save!
Our introductory discounts run through February 4. With only a little while left to save big on a base package, now’s the time to get Logos 5. Check out our Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator to see how big a discount you qualify for—it might be bigger than you think.