Logos 5 base packages are the place to begin building your library.
If you’re a new user, a Logos 5 base package is the best way to start your study. You’ll get an integrated theological library—hundreds, even thousands, of books—at up to 91% off. And you’ll get a suite of the most powerful tools for digital Bible study available anywhere.
If you’re an existing user, upgrading will get you Logos 5’s remarkable new features, plus hundreds or thousands of new books.
New base packages
With Logos 5, we’ve revamped the base package lineup. We now have seven main base packages. Logos 4’s Home, Bible Study, and Leader’s packages have merged into Starter. Bronze is the new Scholar’s. And Diamond is the new package between Platinum and Portfolio. Check out the entire base package lineup to see the new packages.
Thousands of books
All our base packages are better than ever. We’ve added close to a thousand books, bringing the total number of base package resources to 2,543. Even if you’re moving to the Logos 5 version of your current package, you could be getting hundreds of new books.
What’s new in base packages?
- Portfolio took a big jump from 1,669 books to 2,528. It’s the biggest library we’ve ever offered. Portfolio also gives you the biggest discount, and it qualifies for an 18-month payment plan.
- Diamond is brand-new, with 1,951 books, plus all the Logos 5 features. If you currently own Platinum, Diamond is your recommended upgrade. Diamond also qualifies for an 18-month payment plan.
- Platinum went from 1,244 books to 1,277. It includes all the features, plus the core critical texts and original language tools.
- Gold went from 689 books to 1,030. If you want all the new Logos 5 features, this is the place to begin.
- Silver now has 692 books. It has most of the Logos 5 features.
- Bronze, which replaces Scholar’s, now has 421 books. It has some of the core Logos 5 features.
- Starter is new to the lineup. It has 213 books and just enough features to give you the basic Logos 5 experience.
To see the complete list and find out which books are in each base package, view the comparison chart on the upgrade calculator.
You won’t lose any of your current books
When you upgrade to Logos 5, not only will you get all the new books—you’ll keep all your existing books!
Get the new features
These base packages are far more than just libraries. They’re how to get the new features: Timeline, Topic Guide, Sermon Starter Guide, Clause Search, Bible Facts, Bibliography, Scripture Memory Tool, Search Suggestions, and more.
We’ve also enhanced and updated the Passage Guide, Exegetical Guide, and Bible Word Study with new data.
And you’ll get new community features, which let you share reading plans, popular highlights, notes, and more, as well as view community ratings and community tags.
What’s more, we’ve given the entire interface a fresh new look. Logos 5 has a new layout and new icons, colors, and fonts. Everything is sharper, cleaner, and better organized. We’ve rearranged the homepage, and we’ve given you more ways to customize your experience.
If you’re on a Mac, the first thing you’ll notice: it’s blazing fast. We’ve made lots of changes under the hood, which means you’ll see significant speed improvements over Logos 4.
And if you’re on a touch-enabled Windows computer—and that includes computers running Windows 8—you’ll be able to tap anywhere you would click.
That’s just the start. We’ll be going into more detail on each of these features—along with all the features we don’t have room to list here—in the coming weeks. But if you’re ready to learn more right now and see screenshots and videos of Logos 5 in action, head on over to the features page.
Take advantage of personalized upgrade discounts!
All base packages and upgrades are discounted to celebrate the launch. In addition to the launch discounts, you’ll get a discount based on what you already own. Depending on your current library, your Logos 5 upgrade discount could be substantial. Visit the Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator to see how big your discount is.
These discounts are available only during the launch period, so don’t wait. See your personalized discount now!