Logos Talk’s Recommended Commentary Series highlights some favorite commentaries by Logos academics and the user community.
We Want to Hear from You!
Each week we will post a forum thread asking which commentaries, available from Logos, are your favorites for a specific book in the Bible. This is a great opportunity to let other Logos users know which commentaries you have found valuable in your studies.
We asked Hebrew Language Specialist Josh Westbury to give us his favorite commentaries on Judges. Here are a couple of his choices in no particular order:
- Word Biblical Commentary, vol. 8: Judges by Trent C. Butler
- The New American Commentary: Judges, Ruth by Daniel Block
Logos Community Favorites
Here are a few commentaries suggested by Logos users:
- Focus on the Bible Commentaries, Judges: Such Great Salvation by Dale Ralph Davis
- College Press NIV Commentary: Judges and Ruth by Mark S. Ziese, Rob Fleenor
- The Book of the Judges: An Integrated Reading by Barry G. Webb
Don’t miss other posts in the Recommended Commentary Series!