The best Bible study is the one that is intentional. If you want to read through the Bible in a year or create a more immersive study program, developing a strategy is the best way to begin. Logos 4 exists to help you make Bible study accessible and to make follow-through a breeze.
As you formulate your study plans for 2011, make sure to consider how you can incorporate Logos by:
Developing a Logos 4 Reading Plan
Whether you want to read through the Old Testament, the New Testament, or even the whole Bible in a year, Logos 4 can help generate the perfect reading plan just for you.
In fact, with a Logos 4 base package you can set up multiple reading plans. You can even have a daily plan for Bible readings and a separate plan with portions of Calvin’s Institutes of the Christian Religion to be read once a week. When it comes to creating the perfect reading plans, Logos 4 allows you to easily create and customize the perfect plan.
- Take Advantage of Logos 4′s Syncing and Mobile Capabilities
Not only can you create a unique reading plan, but that reading plan can be synced between your PC, your Mac, your iPhone or iPad, and even online with Biblia.com. Now there is no reason not to keep up on your daily reading—it’s everywhere you are!
You can take advantage of these tools by:
- Downloading the free iPhone Bible study app
- Downloading the new Biblia Google App for your Chrome browser and the Biblia launcher for your BlackBerry
* Don’t worry Android users, we have no intention of leaving you out!
- Benefit from Training Opportunities
A really great strategy for taking your study to the next level this year is to familiarize yourself with the many functions and features found in Logos 4. Forum MVP Thomas Black wrote a blog post in August entitled You Think You Know Logos? In it he talked about a Morris Proctor seminar he attended and how fruitful it was—even for a Logos forum MVP. His point? You may be surprised at what you didn’t know Logos 4 could do.
There are so many avenues available for training, here are a few:
- Make a date to attend one of the Camp Logos events. Look at the upcoming dates and see which one is right for you.
- Check out the training page at Logos.com. You will find all sorts of videos and articles to help you get more out of your Logos 4 base package.
- Get involved on the Logos forum. You will learn so much every time you visit, and this community of helpful users can answer some of your toughest questions.
- Invest in a subscription to Bible Study MagazineFor only $14.95 per year, Bible Study Magazine will deliver tools and methods for Bible study—as well as insights from respected voices in the church and biblical scholarship—right to your door. This bi-monthly magazine is so full of wonderful tools you will find yourself coming back to it time and again.
- Follow Logos on Facebook and Twitter. Get the latest information about sales, giveaways, and the goings on of your favorite Bible software company while taking part in the growing community of Logos users.
It is important to think through your plans for delving deeper into God’s Word in the new year. And through innovation, training, and community Logos Bible Software is looking forward to being part of your devotional plan.