They’re contributors to one of the world’s top Christian magazines: Tabletalk, which is now on Pre-Pub. Each month, Tabletalk’s contributor list is a veritable who’s who of trusted Christian scholarship. For thirty years Ligonier’s Tabletalk has consistently published award winning issues with Christianity’s most trusted thinkers—and now Logos users can have every issue produced between 1989–2010. That’s 265 issues!
Here’s a quick sample of some recent articles by some of today’s high-profile leaders:
- “Rejoice with Trembling” by John Piper
- “Knowing Scripture” by R. C. Sproul
- “Time to (Re)Discover Hebrews” by Sinclair Ferguson
- “Bearing One Another’s Burdens” by John MacArthur
- “Expectant Christians” by Iain Campbell
- “Faith” and “Faithfulness” by D. A. Carson
- “Stand Firm” by Jay Adams
- “Justification and Ecumenism” by Michael Horton
- and many, many more!
And with Logos, you can search every issue by topic, Scripture reference, or by author.
Is Tabletalk a wonderful resource? Absolutely! But don’t just take our word for it, check out these endorsements from actual contributors:
Tabletalk has been a key ingredient in the diet of Christians conscious of their spiritual vitality.—Michael S. Horton
Month by month, Tabletalk represents an oasis in a desert of false spirituality, mindless Christianity, and vapid conviction. Tabletalk represents theological rigor, biblical Christianity, and authentic Christian devotion. It is an antidote to the world of superficial Christianity. Read it and grow.—R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Tabletalk has been a wonderful resource in my own daily walk with the Lord.—Ravi Zacharias