If you are a regular reader of the Logos blog you know that Monday is typically set aside for Morris Proctor’s training posts. Morris Proctor is the certified and authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software. His blog posts are a regular feature, giving insight into getting the most out of Logos 4.
If you look over the last couple of weeks you will find great training tips like:
- Creating Your Own Study Bible
- Retrieving Data from the Information Panel
- Getting Bible Search Results to a Passage List
- Closing the Home Page
- Comparing Pericopes
This is just the beginning of the training that is made available weekly at blog.Logos.com.
In addition to these weekly tips, Morris also leads Camp Logos training seminars around the country. These two-day training sessions in using Logos 4 for Bible study have been a valuable resource for equipping even the most seasoned Logos 4 users. Logos forum MVP, Thomas Black, shared with Logos blog readers just how much he got out of the Camp Logos seminar.
Check the schedule for a listing of upcoming Camp Logos events near you, or join us for “National Camp Logos,” held in Bellingham, Washington, each summer. Next year’s National Camp Logos will be held June 9-10, 2011. If you can make it, you can also enjoy a tour of Logos!
Camp Logos is not the only way to receive training in Logos 4. Morris Proctor also has a number of great resources available from Logos Bible Software.
- Logos 4 Bible Software Training Manual: Volume 1
This resource introduces you to the tools available within Logos 4, with plenty of tips for those well accustomed to the program.
- Logos 4 Bible Software Training Manual: Volume 2Picking up where the first volume left off, Logos 4 Bible Software Training Manual: Volume 2 shows you more features available from Logos 4.
- Inductive Bible Study with Logos Bible SoftwareA mini-hermeneutics book, this manual walks you through important Bible study principles and reveals how Logos 4 helps you achieve each one.
- The I-Beam of Message BuildingIn The I-Beam of Message Building, Morris will teach you how to effectively prepare and communicate God’s Word to others. For an in depth look at this resource, check out the blog post, It’d be a Shame to Waste All That Preparation.
Make sure you are getting the most out of Logos 4 with these valuable training tools!