The 12 Days of Logos Sale

With Christmas just around the corner, many of you have asked if we are going to have any special sales or promotions to celebrate. While we did just launch Logos 4 and have some absolutely amazing deals on upgrades and base packages that are perfect for the holiday season, we dug a little deeper in our bag of goodies and found 12 more incredible deals for you. From December 9th–20th visit www.12daysoflogos.com and find a new deal every day!

Starting December 9th and running through December 20th, we’ll be posting a new deal every day on www.12daysoflogos.com. Each day, there will be something new, and the offer will only last for 24 hours. So, you’ll have to act fast to grab it. With some titles going for up to 85% off, you’ll want to be sure to check the site every day to get the latest offering!

So, how are we starting it off? Today’s deal is Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol for $0.95. At less than a buck, this is a deal that even Scrooge wouldn’t pass up.

Now, these deals only last for 24 hours, so don’t wait around or you’ll miss out. While you’re on the site, be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed or register for daily email reminders. I’ve seen the deals we’re offering over the next 12 days and, believe me, you don’t want to miss any of them!

twelveDaysOfLogos.jpg

Comments

1. Wilburn Van Dyke says:

I bought the Dickens Christmas Carol, but it did not download automatically to Logos 4 as it was supposed to do. I had to insert disc F for it to load into Logos 3.
    Wilburn Van Dyke

2. genevandyke says:

I did not get an automatic download of Dickens’ Christmas Carol to my Logos 4. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

3. Wonderful idea. Although, I think for me it’s still not worth buying A Christmas Carol. I don’t imagine I’d want to read the book anyway, so for me it’d be like whipping out a dollar bill and burning it, which would be evil.

4. Try typing “Update Now” in the command bar. That should cause Logos 4 to grab it.

5. Try typing “Update Now” in the command bar. That should cause Logos 4 to grab it.

6. Hey Sam. We just thought this book would be a nice start to the Christmas promo since it is a Christmas classic. While this title might not interest you, be sure to check back over the next 11 days as we’ll have a lot great titles on sale.

7. Thanks Logos! Logos 4 is a fantastic offering but this Christmas special is the icing on the cake!

8. Keith Soules says:

You guys are offering some amazing deals. Thanks so much. And yet I must admit I am bummed at the same time. I am saving a little each day so I can purchase the portfolio but I am afraid that the upgrade discount will disappear before I have the money saved.

9. Larry Sterling says:

I missed the WBC discount…Is it still possible to get the set at that price? I am very interested and forgot to check it that day!

10. Dan Pritchett says:

Larry, we are thinking about that right now. The balance is delicate. We want to have great deals that are one day only specials to encourage people to keep visiting the site each day, but we are softies and we’re already getting requests to make exceptions. We’ll think about it… In the mean-time give us a call at 800-875-6467 and ask for sales to let them know you are interested in WBC and they will see what they can do for you.

11. Wayne Dickert says:

You have some very nice deals going on the 12 Days of Logos. I too hated to pass on the WBC for now but hope to pick it up before I graduate. Loving my Logos 4!

12. I’ll be so happy when the 12-days sale is over. It has put a serious crimp in my wallet! So many books, so little time…
    Happy Christmas everyone!