Logos 4 Help Files

mp|seminars Tips

Today’s post is from Morris Proctor, certified and authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software. Morris has trained thousands of Logos users at his two-day Camp Logos training seminars.

Congratulations on securing Logos Bible Software 4! This is beyond a shadow of a doubt the world’s most powerful AND easy to use software. If you’re not already, you will soon be studying the Bible in ways you never thought possible.

Many of the features are obvious and self explanatory. For example, to launch a Bible study from the Home Page just enter a biblical reference in the passage box and click Go. In mere moments your computer screen transforms into a desk or kitchen table with numerous reports and resources open ready for your investigation!

To insure that you have an enjoyable and profitable experience with Logos Bible Software 4, we’ve prepared various means for you to get help when you need it.

First, click the question mark (?) icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to access quick reference Help files. The search feature allows you to jump just to the article you need.

Also, in your software sleeve you’ll see a disk labeled PC Videos containing instructional videos prepared by my company, mp|seminars. You can watch and listen as you learn to execute numerous Logos features.

In addition, these same videos as well as numerous other tutorials are located at Logos.com.

For more in-depth training materials and seminars you can visit mpseminars.com for additional information.

Enjoy your Bible study with Logos!

13 Responses to “Logos 4 Help Files”

1. Linda November 16, 2009 at 7:31 am #

I found the wealth of videos, tutorials, and help files, as well as the forums, made the transition to Logos 4 so much easier! I am so grateful for all the training materials made available without charge!

2. Mark Stevens November 16, 2009 at 7:10 pm #

Morris, what would it take to convince you to come Down under for a seminar? ;-)
    Actually, this is a serious question!

3. G. Glover November 16, 2009 at 7:51 pm #

Hey MP family, hope all are well. I’m starting to see the light with 4 but I can’t wait till the next camp.

4. Freddy Fritz November 20, 2009 at 5:52 am #

Morris, I did not see Tampa on the schedule for Camp Logos training for Logos 4. I hope you get to Tampa soon. I am enjoying using Logos 4 but the learning curve is still steep!

5. Michael November 20, 2009 at 8:04 pm #

I agree. I am using both 3 and 4 to do my original language work. It is a bit frustrating. I love the features of the new system, minus how it slows down my pc, but I really wish the features of 3 would have been brought over with it before release.

6. Steve Shelton November 22, 2009 at 3:52 pm #

I am enjoying L4 but would like to see a Logos training camp in Tampa.

7. Adam Navarrete November 23, 2009 at 4:09 pm #

Hi Michael,
    We are working to bring more features into Logos 4. If you haven’t already, check out the rough outline of Features Coming Soon to Logos 4.

8. John Pearring November 25, 2009 at 6:48 am #

I was so excited to see the Lectionary pop up in the Features row. Is there anyway to change the display to show each day, rather than just the Sunday readings? This is my favorite way for daily readings.

9. Adam Navarrete November 25, 2009 at 10:42 am #

Hi John,
    At this time, the Lectionary is only able to display Sunday readings. I cannot say whether this will change with future updates, but feel free to send your suggestions to suggest@logos.com.

10. Albert Sadler December 10, 2009 at 3:43 pm #

I have a question: What is the relationship between Libronix and Logos 4?

11. Adam Navarrete December 10, 2009 at 4:03 pm #

Albert,
    Logos Bible Software 4 is our entirely new multi-platform Bible study software. We designed it to be the best possible tool for helping more people do more and better Bible study.
    Logos 4 replaces the Libronix engine, the digital library system (Libronix DLS) that drove our previous versions of Logos.

12. Mark Bockrath February 28, 2010 at 1:22 pm #

How do you delete your Favorites on 4.0 upgrade. I need help on deleting some verses and some folders in favorites that I put in my Favorites. From Mark Bockrath..

13. Adam Navarrete March 2, 2010 at 8:45 am #

Mark,
    Yes, you can delete your Favorites in Logos 4. Go to the Command bar and type show favorites and hit enter. A list will open up in which you can delete individual entries or folders by right-clicking on an entry and selecting delete.