Like many companies in the US, Logos will be closed today for the Thanksgiving holiday. While we may be closed, we realize that many of you will be using, buying, or simply wanting to learn more about Logos 4. Since we won’t be in today to answer your questions, I thought I’d put together some links that might help you out.
- First, for those of you who are browsing Logos.com today and thinking about buying Logos 4, you might want to start by viewing the Logos 4 demo. This 4 minute video gives you a brief demonstration of what Logos 4 is all about.
- After that, if you’re interested in seeing more footage, head over to our video page where we have over 50 videos highlighting many of the new features of Logos 4.
- With videos behind you, visit www.logos.com/products to take a look at all our base packages.
- After viewing those pages, you’ll want to stop by our special discount page to see what sort of sweet offers we have for our new and existing customers. When you visit the page, be sure to login or create a Logos.com account so you can see a custom price tailored just for you.
- Once you have a good idea of what all your options are for Logos 4, read through the special FAQ we created for people considering the purchase. This will help answer some of the question you may have, or didn’t even know you had.
- Finally, if you’re looking for more information, head over to our community forums where there are literally hundreds of conversations about Logos 4. Join in the discussion and ask any questions you may have. The community is more than happy to help you out.
- As I mentioned in the above section, you should head over to www.logos.com/upgrade. Whether you are an existing user or new to Logos, this page will give you the best price for all our base packages. Be sure to login or sign up for a Logos.com account to see the best price.
- Before completing your purchase, be sure to read this FAQ. We outline some important information that will help make your purchase and installation run more smoothly.
- If you’re looking for something to do while you wait for Logos 4 to install, check out our videos and visit our community forums.
- Our customer service department has been pulling extended hours and weekend shifts for the last 3 1/2 weeks to help all our users get used to their new software. While they are getting their well-deserved rest today, our community forums are here for you 24 hours a day.
- If you haven’t seen our training and feature tutorial videos, be sure to check them out.
- Be sure you catch up on all our Logos 4 blog posts from the past couple weeks. There is a lot of great information in there.
So, there you have it. I hope that this information helps you out. If you need further assistance, we’ll be in the office bright and early Friday morning. Wait, who am I kidding, we live in Bellingham, WA. We’ll be in the office dark, cold, rainy, and early Friday morning.
Finally, from everyone at Logos, we truly hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!