Product Guide on Mark’s Gospel

Pillar New Testament Commentary: The Gospel According to Mark [DOWNLOAD]Are you preaching through Mark’s Gospel or writing a paper, article, or thesis on some aspect of Mark’s text or theology?

Maybe you’re studying Mark in your own personal Bible study time or with a small group at your church and want to work through a devotional study to help you apply what you’re reading to your life.

Regardless of your task, having a variety of quality commentaries and Bible study resources on hand is essential.

With Logos Bible Software, you have a plethora of titles to choose from. Our new Product Guide on Mark brings them all together in one place: commentaries you can purchase individually, sets covering Mark, and Bible studies.

Visit www.logos.com/mark to see all of the titles we currently offer on Mark’s Gospel.

If you don’t see something you think we should offer, send an email to suggest@logos.com and let us know.

10 Responses to “Product Guide on Mark’s Gospel”

1. Jonathan Sine June 10, 2009 at 7:49 am #

Can we purchase individual books from NICOT/NT??

2. Phil Gons June 10, 2009 at 8:13 am #

Unfortunately not. And we have no indication that that will change.

3. Jonathan Sine June 10, 2009 at 9:19 am #

Thought I’d give it a shot (to get William Lane on Mark). Thanks for compiling the resources! That’s a great idea (especially because we will be preaching through Mark next!).

4. Dan DeVilder June 10, 2009 at 12:21 pm #

Pre-Ordered the whole NICOT/NT. But I’d love to get some of the individual Anchor Yale books. Will never order the whole set, but I might buy 5-10 volumes if I could. Puttin’ in the word. (If Anchor/Yale wants to make more money, that’s what they will need to do! :)

5. Mike Johnson June 10, 2009 at 12:26 pm #

Having product guides on every individual NT book would be super helpful. I know I often go shopping before a big study, series or paper, and having a guide would make that easy.

6. Todd Phillips June 10, 2009 at 2:53 pm #

That’s really disappointing. I’m not sure I’m going to be able to afford the prepub price for the set when it goes to production.

7. JJ Miller June 10, 2009 at 3:19 pm #

Are you doing this for each book of the Bible? Are any others already completed? Thanks.
    JJ

8. Phil Gons June 10, 2009 at 4:18 pm #

Ideally we’d like to have one on every book of the Bible. We have one on Hebrews, and Luke and Colossians are in the works.

9. Andrew June 18, 2009 at 6:33 pm #

Phil, the Luke guide seems to be up,however I noted an error. NIGTC and the Luke – Historian and Theologian books, both by I. Howard Marshall, have their covers images mixed up. i.e. the NIGTC is showing the Luke – Historian and Theologian cover and vice versa.

10. Phil Gons June 19, 2009 at 1:19 pm #

Thanks, Andrew. The Luke one is not supposed to be live yet. We’ll get it cleaned up. Thanks for pointing that out.