Normally Paul opened his letters with something like grace and peace to you from God our Father. It’s very easy to locate all the verses with both grace and peace. Open the Bible Search dialog from the Search menu. In the Search box type grace and peace. Select your Bible and set your Range to Paul’s Epistles. You just found all the verses in Paul’s letters containing both words! When you perform an "and" search, all terms must be present to be a hit. Try typing grace and peace and mercy to locate the verses with all three words.
- Searching Schaeffer
- Search for Just the Root Word
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Proximity Searching
- Logos 4: Proximity Search for Greek Words
- Make Your Search Case Sensitive
- Searching Wuest
- Logos 5: Locate All Forms of an English Word
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Logos 5: Display Only Verbs in Word by Word
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- 4 Community Pricing Deals You’re About to Miss Out On
- Simple Language for Simple Truth: The Legacy of J. A. Broadus
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Get the Best Price on Treasured American Adventures
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
@logos Twitter Updates
- “Christianity provides a unified answer for the whole of life.” —Francis Schaeffer, 17 mins ago
- Dying to Bear Fruit: A Life of Sacrificial Love http://t.co/r6rc1teY90, 20 mins ago
- Pre-order the Old Testament for Everyone Series and get 25% off! http://t.co/vDF4Ht3Iz1, 2 hours ago
- “If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit.” —Galatians 5:25 http://t.co/is00PFnnq2 http://t.co/0zGIiSAlU8, 3 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off An Exegetical Summary of Revelation 1–11, 2nd ed. with code 8153 at checkout! http://t.co/80XbeQcTVK, 4 hours ago