Normally Paul opened his letters with something like grace and peace to you from God our Father. It’s very easy to locate all the verses with both grace and peace. Open the Bible Search dialog from the Search menu. In the Search box type grace and peace. Select your Bible and set your Range to Paul’s Epistles. You just found all the verses in Paul’s letters containing both words! When you perform an "and" search, all terms must be present to be a hit. Try typing grace and peace and mercy to locate the verses with all three words.
- Searching Schaeffer
- Search for Just the Root Word
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Proximity Searching
- Logos 4: Proximity Search for Greek Words
- Make Your Search Case Sensitive
- Searching Wuest
- Logos 5: Locate All Forms of an English Word
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 26 Books for 99 Cents Each!
- Now Updated: Analytical Bible Expositor, Baylor Handbook, and More
- Free Book! Moyise’s Jesus and Scripture
@logos Twitter Updates
- Perspectives on Linguistics and Ancient Languages Collection (3 vols.), 2 hours ago
- Bid on the English–Greek Dictionary: A Vocabulary of the Attic Language and save over 85%! http://t.co/3uoQ7pcOir, 5 hours ago
- “Prayer can never be in excess.” —Charles Spurgeon, 6 hours ago
- William James is the father of American psychology—get his collection and save 45%! http://t.co/C6BPCQ8XTB, 7 hours ago
- Bid on the Classic Studies on the Kingdom of God and Kingdom of Heaven and save 90%! http://t.co/MsfUAC8dFU, 9 hours ago