Normally Paul opened his letters with something like grace and peace to you from God our Father. It’s very easy to locate all the verses with both grace and peace. Open the Bible Search dialog from the Search menu. In the Search box type grace and peace. Select your Bible and set your Range to Paul’s Epistles. You just found all the verses in Paul’s letters containing both words! When you perform an "and" search, all terms must be present to be a hit. Try typing grace and peace and mercy to locate the verses with all three words.
- Searching Schaeffer
- Search for Just the Root Word
- Logos 4: Proximity Search for Greek Words
- Proximity Searching
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Make Your Search Case Sensitive
- Searching Wuest
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Searching across Verse Boundaries
- Win Logos 5, an iPad Mini, and Books by Eric Metaxas!
- 20 Resurrection Sermons Just Waiting to Be Preached
- Easily Manage Your Devices and Downloads
- Preach Powerful Stories with Studies in Faithful Living
- Logos 5: Active Layout
- 3 Reasons to Participate in Faithlife’s Resurrection Reading Plan
- Need a Bigger Book Budget? Prove It.
- Last Chance: Round 1 Ends Today!
- What Are the 12 Tribes of Israel? Find Out Now
- Get Updates on Products in the Anglican Tradition
- Almost funded: John Williamson Nevin Collection (13 vols.) lgs.to/16LbwFf via @LogosCP 3 hours ago
- Library of Religious Biography (10 vols.) lgs.to/180FBjP 4 hours ago
- How to Land a Marketing Job at Logos lgs.to/16LbsW3 5 hours ago
- What’s your favorite commentary set? #BibleStudy RT 6 hours ago
- Day One Family Focal Point Series (5 vols.) lgs.to/14uBNnd 6 hours ago