When you execute a search on a word like bless you’ll also receive hits on the various forms of the word like blessed, blessing and blessings. This feature is called stemming. If you just want to locate a word without the forms you must type nostem and then your word in parenthesis. For example, to find just the word bless, type this in the search box: nostem(bless).
- Make Your Search Case Sensitive
- Logos 5: Locate All Forms of an English Word
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Subject Index
- Proximity Searching
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Search for Multiple Words in a Verse
- Searching Wuest
- Bible Speed Search Tips
- Logos 5: Website Links on the Shortcuts Bar
- How Do You Use Logos: Dave Moser
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- "Prayer is not overcoming God's reluctance, but laying hold of his willingness." —Martin Luther http://t.co/wH5ZydeQaT, 11 hours ago
- Discovering Christ: Day by Day http://t.co/BY4FZo4jBH via @LogosPrePub, 12 hours ago
- A one-stop resource that links biblical truth to everyday life? Pre-order the David C. Cook Bible Lesson Commentary! http://t.co/NYu9uSq0fP, 12 hours ago
- Time Is Money with the Lexham Bible Guides http://t.co/snDu5wyfPo, 13 hours ago
- Time is running out to save on Not Your Average Bible Study Series! Pre-order and save 50%: http://t.co/RwsHgNadoC http://t.co/ZYIqWt4pJD, 15 hours ago