When you execute a search on a word like bless you’ll also receive hits on the various forms of the word like blessed, blessing and blessings. This feature is called stemming. If you just want to locate a word without the forms you must type nostem and then your word in parenthesis. For example, to find just the word bless, type this in the search box: nostem(bless).
- Make Your Search Case Sensitive
- Logos 5: Locate All Forms of an English Word
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Subject Index
- Proximity Searching
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Search for Multiple Words in a Verse
- Searching Wuest
- Bible Speed Search Tips
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- “Holiness, not happiness, is the chief end of man.” —Oswald Chambers, 45 mins ago
- "The love of God is infinite, eternal, immutable, sovereign . . . It elevates the soul above the creature." —C. Hodge http://t.co/qSgIj7lEuZ, 13 hours ago
- “Readers of this work will be instructed and encouraged in their Christian walk.” —@between2worlds http://t.co/EC88MOo6EI, 15 hours ago
- Find out why a @Logos book is more than words on a screen: https://t.co/JidLOoxCt8 #video #BibleStudy, 17 hours ago
- Logos Mobile Education: Apologetics Bundle (4 courses) http://t.co/xmRX6QiHRJ via @LogosPrePub, 17 hours ago