When you execute a search on a word like bless you’ll also receive hits on the various forms of the word like blessed, blessing and blessings. This feature is called stemming. If you just want to locate a word without the forms you must type nostem and then your word in parenthesis. For example, to find just the word bless, type this in the search box: nostem(bless).
- Make Your Search Case Sensitive
- Logos 5: Locate All Forms of an English Word
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Subject Index
- Proximity Searching
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Search for Multiple Words in a Verse
- Searching Wuest
- Bible Speed Search Tips
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- The Art of Exegetical Theology in Preaching
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get $500 Off the International Critical Commentaries
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
@logos Twitter Updates
- 1 Corinthians 15:19–20 #verseoftheday http://t.co/sxVJzGsX9X http://t.co/CWuQW3hS9W, 18 hours ago
- “All heroes are shadows of Christ.” —John Piper, Apr 20
- Download 17 free R.C. Sproul books here: http://t.co/OJjKpdaVIl, Apr 20
- Pre-order the Patterns of Discipleship in the New Testament and get over 20% off—the price goes up Tuesday! http://t.co/WGQ1jKCijr, Apr 19
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off A Handbook on the Book of Psalms http://t.co/LvEMnlFkKx Coupon code: 8870, Apr 19