When you execute a search on a word like bless you’ll also receive hits on the various forms of the word like blessed, blessing and blessings. This feature is called stemming. If you just want to locate a word without the forms you must type nostem and then your word in parenthesis. For example, to find just the word bless, type this in the search box: nostem(bless).
- Make Your Search Case Sensitive
- Logos 5: Locate All Forms of an English Word
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Subject Index
- Proximity Searching
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Search for Multiple Words in a Verse
- Searching Wuest
- Bible Speed Search Tips
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Take It from the Church Fathers: You Should Read Plato
- Logos 5: Use the Exegetical Guide Verse by Verse
- Win over $3,000 Worth of Prizes from Proclaim!
- Why You Haven’t Upgraded: 8 Questions Answered
- Have Questions? We’re Open Late!
@logos Twitter Updates
- "The happy life is this—to rejoice to thee, in thee, and for thee." —Augustine of Hippo, 5 hours ago
- Thanks @AppPicker for putting us on the list for best iPhone apps for Bible study! http://t.co/JWWCXWkWVe #biblestudy, 6 hours ago
- Get 15% Off a New Pentecostal & Charismatic Base Package! http://t.co/Y96i2xMMxM, 6 hours ago
- Bettenson’s Early and Later Christian Fathers (2 vols.) http://t.co/KtE67bm49K via @LogosPrePub, 7 hours ago
- Save 15% on brand-new Pentecostal & Charismatic base packages! http://t.co/aFiTdk6SB7 http://t.co/bGdF8cAZfQ, 8 hours ago