Did you know that you can have a Bible and commentary look up your Bible cross references? Choose Tools | Options | KeyLink. Select Bible as the Data Type. Click KeyLinking. Set Number of Windows to Open on a KeyLink to 2. Select your favorite Bible and click Promote. Do the same for your favorite commentary. Click Close. Now when you click a blue Bible cross reference in an e-book both your Bible and commentary will jump to that location!
Look up Cross References with a Commentary
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Copying Biblical People
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Creating Study Folders
- Logos Tips and News, Delivered Fresh Daily!
- Logos 5: Website Links on the Shortcuts Bar
- How Do You Use Logos: Dave Moser
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Select Works of Vladimir Solovyov (2 vols.) http://t.co/c2E5wRi7oE via @LogosCP, 8 hours ago
- "Nobody ever outgrows Scripture; the Book widens and deepens with our years." —Charles Spurgeon http://t.co/W0FVRTRUri, 10 hours ago
- Get tips for finding the perfect Sunday school curriculum here: http://t.co/yy2HHbFjlP, 11 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off Mark: The Crossway Classic Commentaries http://t.co/LVBaSyaOJq Coupon code: 729, 15 hours ago
- Get 90% Off Classic Studies on Christology http://t.co/4RUW5VcZiD, 15 hours ago