Did you know that you can have a Bible and commentary look up your Bible cross references? Choose Tools | Options | KeyLink. Select Bible as the Data Type. Click KeyLinking. Set Number of Windows to Open on a KeyLink to 2. Select your favorite Bible and click Promote. Do the same for your favorite commentary. Click Close. Now when you click a blue Bible cross reference in an e-book both your Bible and commentary will jump to that location!
Look up Cross References with a Commentary
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Copying Biblical People
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Creating Study Folders
- Logos Tips and News, Delivered Fresh Daily!
@logos Twitter Updates
- "Nobody ever outgrows Scripture; the Book widens and deepens with our years." —Charles Spurgeon http://t.co/0OVdWclyWO, 2 hours ago
- September's top product is here! Use code LIC2014 to take 50% off this resource: http://t.co/o85Wy8OgvO, 4 hours ago
- Don't miss out on any of our #LaborDayWeekend savings! Take 30% off these resources: http://t.co/LseT8Dfob8, 6 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off The Study and Teaching of the English Bible. http://t.co/2zU5syOBJA Coupon code: 15090, 7 hours ago
- Thanks, @Challies, for sharing about this month's free book by @PeteWilcox1564., 9 hours ago