Did you know that you can have a Bible and commentary look up your Bible cross references? Choose Tools | Options | KeyLink. Select Bible as the Data Type. Click KeyLinking. Set Number of Windows to Open on a KeyLink to 2. Select your favorite Bible and click Promote. Do the same for your favorite commentary. Click Close. Now when you click a blue Bible cross reference in an e-book both your Bible and commentary will jump to that location!
Look up Cross References with a Commentary
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Copying Biblical People
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Creating Study Folders
- Logos Tips and News, Delivered Fresh Daily!
- Take 20% Off Marriage and Family Books for Father’s Day
- Logos 5: Field Searching
- Take Advantage of New June Deals!
- Free Book: Spurgeon’s The Saint and His Savior
- Songwriters: Last Chance to Write and Record with Paul Baloche
- Who Should We Interview Next?
- Get the Classic Studies on Eschatology Collection for Less
- Free Update! Tim Keller Sermon Archive
- Changing the Biblical Research Paradigm
- Get 30% Off New Zondervan Collections!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.