Did you know that you can have a Bible and commentary look up your Bible cross references? Choose Tools | Options | KeyLink. Select Bible as the Data Type. Click KeyLinking. Set Number of Windows to Open on a KeyLink to 2. Select your favorite Bible and click Promote. Do the same for your favorite commentary. Click Close. Now when you click a blue Bible cross reference in an e-book both your Bible and commentary will jump to that location!
Look up Cross References with a Commentary
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Copying Biblical People
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Creating Study Folders
- Logos Tips and News, Delivered Fresh Daily!
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- The Art of Exegetical Theology in Preaching
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Get $500 Off the International Critical Commentaries
@logos Twitter Updates
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off A Handbook on the Book of Psalms http://t.co/LvEMnlFkKx Coupon code: 8870, 54 mins ago
- The Resurrection Changes Everything http://t.co/0x6u4ZDftY, 2 hours ago
- Use code EASTER2014 to get The Trial and Death of Jesus for 60% off! http://t.co/YJIp7pHfFl, 3 hours ago
- Pre-order the Youth and Emerging Adult Collection and get over 25% off! http://t.co/sLKvbKDYqT, 5 hours ago
- Psalm 16:10 #verseoftheday http://t.co/OIxap4cLPZ http://t.co/U34YxnoPtc, 6 hours ago