Did you know that you can have a Bible and commentary look up your Bible cross references? Choose Tools | Options | KeyLink. Select Bible as the Data Type. Click KeyLinking. Set Number of Windows to Open on a KeyLink to 2. Select your favorite Bible and click Promote. Do the same for your favorite commentary. Click Close. Now when you click a blue Bible cross reference in an e-book both your Bible and commentary will jump to that location!
Look up Cross References with a Commentary
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Copying Biblical People
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Creating Study Folders
- Logos Tips and News, Delivered Fresh Daily!
- Logos 5: Proximity Search for the Teachings
- Logos 5: Highlighted Verses to a Passage List
- Logos 5: Use Clause Search to Find the Objects of Jesus’ Love
- Logos 5: Create Your Own Series
- Grasp the Bible’s Jewish Context: Get These 5 Discounted Pre-Pubs!
- Logos 5: Old Testament Prophecies
- Win Logos 5 Portfolio, a MacBook Pro, and 10 Vyrso Books!
- To Live Is Christ, To Die Is Gain: An Interview with Matt Chandler
- Celebrate William Tyndale: Get 25% off
- Why Philosophy Matters
@logos Twitter Updates
- The amazing deals continue! See how you can save on today’s product: http://t.co/Z6wKfvOkDn #12DaysofLogos, 1 hour ago
- History of the Church from the Earliest Ages to the Reformation (3 vols.) http://t.co/TzuThBrYZH, 2 hours ago
- The Gentile and the Jew in the Courts of the Temple of Christ (2 vols.) http://t.co/nUCMtPdqZF, 2 hours ago
- What is your favorite Christmas carol?, 4 hours ago
- Bid on The Works of Plato—now on @LogosCP: http://t.co/kWmIwD7Uru, 7 hours ago