Did you know that you can have a Bible and commentary look up your Bible cross references? Choose Tools | Options | KeyLink. Select Bible as the Data Type. Click KeyLinking. Set Number of Windows to Open on a KeyLink to 2. Select your favorite Bible and click Promote. Do the same for your favorite commentary. Click Close. Now when you click a blue Bible cross reference in an e-book both your Bible and commentary will jump to that location!
Look up Cross References with a Commentary
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Copying Biblical People
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Creating Study Folders
- Logos Tips and News, Delivered Fresh Daily!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Discover the three ways you can save on a new base package! http://t.co/hzOymWxVs7 http://t.co/SaTtixD56R, 1 hour ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off God’s Plan for Israel http://t.co/HxermT1EUb Coupon code: 7504, 3 hours ago
- Thomas Coke’s Commentary on the Holy Bible (6 vols.) http://t.co/RH53Up7phL via @LogosCP, 4 hours ago
- Charles de Foucauld: Hermit and Explorer http://t.co/tu8Ug1lkeM via @LogosCP, 4 hours ago
- Another free book is available! Sign up to get special offers for Baptist resources and get Why I Am a Baptist: http://t.co/55PgFKhrjr #free, 4 hours ago