Did you know that you can have a Bible and commentary look up your Bible cross references? Choose Tools | Options | KeyLink. Select Bible as the Data Type. Click KeyLinking. Set Number of Windows to Open on a KeyLink to 2. Select your favorite Bible and click Promote. Do the same for your favorite commentary. Click Close. Now when you click a blue Bible cross reference in an e-book both your Bible and commentary will jump to that location!
Look up Cross References with a Commentary
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Copying Biblical People
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Creating Study Folders
- Logos Tips and News, Delivered Fresh Daily!
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off J.C. Ryle’s Expository Thoughts on Mark http://t.co/RP8LtvBsRW Code: 15583, 1 hour ago
- Try Proclaim’s Smart Media for Free http://t.co/gIecyHYfFN, 3 hours ago
- The Prose Works of John Milton (2 vols.) http://t.co/0gcJfImYeG via @LogosCP, 3 hours ago
- Time’s running out to get July's free book! Get The Righteousness of Faith according to Luther: http://t.co/AVn0E0Zvlw, 4 hours ago
- Bring the Word to Life with Logos 5 http://t.co/xSxn52toz0, 7 hours ago