Did you know that you can have a Bible and commentary look up your Bible cross references? Choose Tools | Options | KeyLink. Select Bible as the Data Type. Click KeyLinking. Set Number of Windows to Open on a KeyLink to 2. Select your favorite Bible and click Promote. Do the same for your favorite commentary. Click Close. Now when you click a blue Bible cross reference in an e-book both your Bible and commentary will jump to that location!
Look up Cross References with a Commentary
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Copying Biblical People
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Creating Study Folders
- Logos Tips and News, Delivered Fresh Daily!
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 26 Books for 99 Cents Each!
- Now Updated: Analytical Bible Expositor, Baylor Handbook, and More
- Save Time with a Better Small Group Curriculum
@logos Twitter Updates
- Pre-order the The Select Works of Robert H. Stein and get 25% off! http://t.co/gEjjRYe905, 4 hours ago
- #CharlesSpurgeon http://t.co/OlBTIRntfl, 5 hours ago
- Discover how to bring your faith into contemporary issues with this resource (and save 30%!): http://t.co/lKXa4qlLc5, 7 hours ago
- Pre-order the T&T Clark Johannine Studies and save over 20%! http://t.co/8SZ6hwbljK, 8 hours ago
- Read the story of a devout Muslim's journey to Christ on @Vyrso: http://t.co/cOQ73GFW7m, 8 hours ago