Did you know that you can have a Bible and commentary look up your Bible cross references? Choose Tools | Options | KeyLink. Select Bible as the Data Type. Click KeyLinking. Set Number of Windows to Open on a KeyLink to 2. Select your favorite Bible and click Promote. Do the same for your favorite commentary. Click Close. Now when you click a blue Bible cross reference in an e-book both your Bible and commentary will jump to that location!
Look up Cross References with a Commentary
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Copying Biblical People
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Creating Study Folders
- Logos Tips and News, Delivered Fresh Daily!
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- The Art of Exegetical Theology in Preaching
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get $500 Off the International Critical Commentaries
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
@logos Twitter Updates
- “Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen.” —Mother Teresa, 50 mins ago
- Logos 5.2a: Updates to Library View http://t.co/ztGQ4oiQDJ, 4 hours ago
- 1 Corinthians 15:19–20 #verseoftheday http://t.co/sxVJzGsX9X http://t.co/CWuQW3hS9W, 23 hours ago
- “All heroes are shadows of Christ.” —John Piper, Apr 20
- Download 17 free R.C. Sproul books here: http://t.co/OJjKpdaVIl, Apr 20