Did you know that you can have a Bible and commentary look up your Bible cross references? Choose Tools | Options | KeyLink. Select Bible as the Data Type. Click KeyLinking. Set Number of Windows to Open on a KeyLink to 2. Select your favorite Bible and click Promote. Do the same for your favorite commentary. Click Close. Now when you click a blue Bible cross reference in an e-book both your Bible and commentary will jump to that location!
Look up Cross References with a Commentary
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Copying Biblical People
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Creating Study Folders
- Logos Tips and News, Delivered Fresh Daily!
- Logos 5: Proximity Search for the Teachings
- Logos 5: Highlighted Verses to a Passage List
- Logos 5: Use Clause Search to Find the Objects of Jesus’ Love
- Grasp the Bible’s Jewish Context: Get These 5 Discounted Pre-Pubs!
- Logos 5: Create Your Own Series
- Logos 5: Old Testament Prophecies
- To Live Is Christ, To Die Is Gain: An Interview with Matt Chandler
- Celebrate William Tyndale: Get 25% off
- Win Logos 5 Silver, an iPad mini, and Ebooks from The Gospel Tour!
- Why Philosophy Matters
@logos Twitter Updates
- Psalm 25:5 http://t.co/3jOoxt9OTw #verseoftheday, 24 mins ago
- Logos 5: Smart Text Selection http://t.co/SCI0NALTDY, 1 hour ago
- Day 4 of the #12DaysofLogos: take 25% off the Ben Witherington III Collection! http://t.co/FJwpEv6QAD, 3 hours ago
- “So be thankful for whatever God gives you. That will take all the sourness out of your life.” —John MacArthur http://t.co/mCBPutDIFB, Dec 08
- Take 15% off new base packages with coupon code L5CHRISTMAS at checkout. http://t.co/ojFf1etAek, Dec 07