Did you know you can add your favorite web sites to your Libronix toolbar? This way while you’re studying the Bible with Libronix you can click an icon to have your web browser jump right to a web site. Here’s all you have to do. Right click on the toolbar and select Customize and then New. Name the toolbar. With the Category Special selected, click the Command Go To (Internet Address) and click Add. Now click Details. Type or paste an Internet Address like www.logos.com or www.mpseminars.com. Click OK, OK again, and then Close. Now click the new icon on your toolbar to go right to your favorite websites directly from Libronix!
Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Creating a Resource Update Toolbar Button
- Toggling Zoom with a Custom Toolbar
- Logos 4: Clear Your Desktop with One Click
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Mac Matters
- Logos 4: Open Features to a Specific Screen Location
- Search SermonCentral.com
- Changing Your English Font
- Take 20% Off Marriage and Family Books for Father’s Day
- Logos 5: Field Searching
- Take Advantage of New June Deals!
- Free Book: Spurgeon’s The Saint and His Savior
- Who Should We Interview Next?
- Free Update! Tim Keller Sermon Archive
- Get the Classic Studies on Eschatology Collection for Less
- Songwriters: Last Chance to Write and Record with Paul Baloche
- Changing the Biblical Research Paradigm
- Logos 5: Locate Imperatives in 2 Timothy
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.