Did you know you can add your favorite web sites to your Libronix toolbar? This way while you’re studying the Bible with Libronix you can click an icon to have your web browser jump right to a web site. Here’s all you have to do. Right click on the toolbar and select Customize and then New. Name the toolbar. With the Category Special selected, click the Command Go To (Internet Address) and click Add. Now click Details. Type or paste an Internet Address like www.logos.com or www.mpseminars.com. Click OK, OK again, and then Close. Now click the new icon on your toolbar to go right to your favorite websites directly from Libronix!
Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Creating a Resource Update Toolbar Button
- Toggling Zoom with a Custom Toolbar
- Logos 4: Clear Your Desktop with One Click
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Mac Matters
- Logos 4: Open Features to a Specific Screen Location
- Search SermonCentral.com
- Changing Your English Font
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 26 Books for 99 Cents Each!
- Now Updated: Analytical Bible Expositor, Baylor Handbook, and More
- Save Time with a Better Small Group Curriculum
@logos Twitter Updates
- Why You Should Care What de Tocqueville Says about America http://t.co/i0M9anDumA, 3 hours ago
- Take 50% off The Epistles to the Ephesians and the Colossians here: http://t.co/Yg09780qwt, 3 hours ago
- Matthew 4:2–3 http://t.co/qLR8sZCljY #verseoftheday http://t.co/ckUdcOok81, 4 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off Prima Scriptura: An Introduction to New Testament Interpretation with code 37666 http://t.co/wA9By5JcTN, 6 hours ago
- Would you rather hear a sermon preached by Peter or Paul? Why?, 8 hours ago