Did you know you can add your favorite web sites to your Libronix toolbar? This way while you’re studying the Bible with Libronix you can click an icon to have your web browser jump right to a web site. Here’s all you have to do. Right click on the toolbar and select Customize and then New. Name the toolbar. With the Category Special selected, click the Command Go To (Internet Address) and click Add. Now click Details. Type or paste an Internet Address like www.logos.com or www.mpseminars.com. Click OK, OK again, and then Close. Now click the new icon on your toolbar to go right to your favorite websites directly from Libronix!
Put Your Favorite Websites on Your Toolbar
- Put Your Favorite Books on Your Toolbar
- Link to Website in Note File
- Creating a Resource Update Toolbar Button
- Toggling Zoom with a Custom Toolbar
- Logos 5: Website Links on the Shortcuts Bar
- Logos 4: Clear Your Desktop with One Click
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Mac Matters
- Logos 4: Open Features to a Specific Screen Location
- Search SermonCentral.com
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- From Faith to Faith: John Wesley's Covenant Theology and the Way of Salvation http://t.co/yjqwKuDcSh via @LogosPrePub, 3 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off The Innocence of God: Does God Ordain Evil? http://t.co/vIv1dJJ8KI Code: 302722, 4 hours ago
- New and on Sale! LHBOTS and the Brazos Theological Commentary http://t.co/EZtA7eBkjX, 6 hours ago
- July’s free book leaves today! Get The Righteousness of Faith according to Luther http://t.co/AVn0E0Zvlw #FreeBook #BibleStudy, 6 hours ago
- Don’t miss out on #DailyDeals from our Facebook page. Check it out: https://t.co/s1vZRQN08u #BibleStudy, 10 hours ago