Last week we put 43 new titles on Pre-Pub from Wesleyan Publishing House. In addition to their 18-volume commentary series covering the entire NT and three OT books, there are resources on holiness, the church, worship, devotions, and a number of other personal and ministry topics.
Have a look at these five new collections:
- Wesleyan Bible Commentary Series (18 Vols.)
- Holiness Collection (8 Vols.)
- Wesleyan Ministry Collection (5 Vols.)
- Keith Drury Collection (6 Vols.)
- Stan Toler Collection (6 Vols.)
For other titles by Wesleyan, Methodist, or Arminian authors, check out these titles:
- Eerdmans Wesleyan Bible Commentary (7 Vols.)
- Systematic Theology by John Miley (2 Vols.)
- Wesleyan-Arminian Collection (81 Vols.)
- John Wesley and Adam Clarke Collection (85 Vols.)
- Cyclopaedia of Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Literature (12 Vols.)
- Thomas C. Oden’s Systematic Theology (3 Vols.)
- Classical Pastoral Care (4 Vols.)
We’d love to hear from our Wesleyan, Methodist, and Arminian readers. What other titles would you like to see be made available? Leave a comment or send an email to email@example.com to let us know.