By default, Libronix searches are not case sensitive. If you search for God you’ll also receive god as a hit. If you just want to find god you must execute a case sensitive search. Choose Search | Bible Search. In the search box you must type the word case and then place what you want to be case sensitive in parenthesis. For example type this in the Search box: case(god).
- Search for Just the Root Word
- Proximity Searching
- Finding all Articles about a Topic in one Book
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Searching Wuest
- Searching Non-Versified Books
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Search for Multiple Words in a Verse
- Logos 5: Website Links on the Shortcuts Bar
- How Do You Use Logos: Dave Moser
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- "Nobody ever outgrows Scripture; the Book widens and deepens with our years." —Charles Spurgeon http://t.co/W0FVRTRUri, 1 hour ago
- Get tips for finding the perfect Sunday school curriculum here: http://t.co/yy2HHbFjlP, 3 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off Mark: The Crossway Classic Commentaries http://t.co/LVBaSyaOJq Coupon code: 729, 6 hours ago
- Get 90% Off Classic Studies on Christology http://t.co/4RUW5VcZiD, 7 hours ago
- Limited time offer! Save on Galatians commentaries by Luther, Spurgeon, Moo, and others: http://t.co/XibvpIyn9c http://t.co/28hAwvaUGM, 9 hours ago