By default, Libronix searches are not case sensitive. If you search for God you’ll also receive god as a hit. If you just want to find god you must execute a case sensitive search. Choose Search | Bible Search. In the search box you must type the word case and then place what you want to be case sensitive in parenthesis. For example type this in the Search box: case(god).
- Search for Just the Root Word
- Proximity Searching
- Finding all Articles about a Topic in one Book
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Searching Wuest
- Searching Non-Versified Books
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Search for Multiple Words in a Verse
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Logos 5: Display Only Verbs in Word by Word
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- 4 Community Pricing Deals You’re About to Miss Out On
- Simple Language for Simple Truth: The Legacy of J. A. Broadus
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get the Best Price on Treasured American Adventures
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
@logos Twitter Updates
- Pre-order the Baker Illustrated Guide to Everyday Life in Bible Times and get 10% off! http://t.co/N2ltJxhk39, 1 hour ago
- Gorgias Studies in the Ancient Near East and Ugaritic Studies Collection (14 vols.), 1 hour ago
- “The moral life of a Christian grows directly out of the theology of the gospel.” —Douglass Moo, 2 hours ago
- “I often encourage people to start with Mark—the shortest Gospel—which jumps right into the action.” —@ReveKevDeYoung, 3 hours ago
- Pre-order The New Testament Library Series and save over 15%! http://t.co/SDTzNJJWRS, 3 hours ago