By default, Libronix searches are not case sensitive. If you search for God you’ll also receive god as a hit. If you just want to find god you must execute a case sensitive search. Choose Search | Bible Search. In the search box you must type the word case and then place what you want to be case sensitive in parenthesis. For example type this in the Search box: case(god).
- Search for Just the Root Word
- Proximity Searching
- Finding all Articles about a Topic in one Book
- Search All of an Author’s Books
- Searching Wuest
- Searching Non-Versified Books
- Reference Browser: A Scripture Index for All Your Books
- Changing the Green Popup Color
- Instant Phrase Concordance
- Search for Multiple Words in a Verse
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 26 Books for 99 Cents Each!
- Now Updated: Analytical Bible Expositor, Baylor Handbook, and More
- Free Book! Moyise’s Jesus and Scripture
@logos Twitter Updates
- Perspectives on Linguistics and Ancient Languages Collection (3 vols.), 3 hours ago
- Bid on the English–Greek Dictionary: A Vocabulary of the Attic Language and save over 85%! http://t.co/3uoQ7pcOir, 7 hours ago
- “Prayer can never be in excess.” —Charles Spurgeon, 7 hours ago
- William James is the father of American psychology—get his collection and save 45%! http://t.co/C6BPCQ8XTB, 9 hours ago
- Bid on the Classic Studies on the Kingdom of God and Kingdom of Heaven and save 90%! http://t.co/MsfUAC8dFU, 11 hours ago