Today we continue our People behind the Product series. In this interview we meet Jim Straatman, Logos’ IT Manager. As you’ll see, Jim is an avid biker. However, what didn’t make the cut in today’s video are Jim’s mad scooter skills. A lesser known fact about the IT department is that there is a large space in the work area that is perfect for scooter races. It’s no Indy 500, but winning a few laps around the desks can earn you some serious respect. Next time you drop by our office, be sure to challenge Jim to a race.
- Logos Is Growing
- Giving local businesses Room2Think
- Looks Pretty Festive Around Here
- Logos Expands Again
- Radio Ads (Logos on the Airwaves)
- Logos Opens Phoenix Development Office
- Breaking, or rather break-in, news…
- Making the Switch to Logos
- Spider Webs, Video Games, and Fun at the Office
- A Typical Ship Day
- Win Logos 5, an iPad Mini, and Books by Eric Metaxas!
- 20 Resurrection Sermons Just Waiting to Be Preached
- Easily Manage Your Devices and Downloads
- Preach Powerful Stories with Studies in Faithful Living
- Logos 5: Active Layout
- 3 Reasons to Participate in Faithlife’s Resurrection Reading Plan
- Need a Bigger Book Budget? Prove It.
- Last Chance: Round 1 Ends Today!
- What Are the 12 Tribes of Israel? Find Out Now
- Get Updates on Products in the Anglican Tradition
- Eastern/Greek Orthodox Bible: New Testament lgs.to/10Xtbq1 7 hours ago
- What Happens When . . . ?: Answers to Questions for New Christians lgs.to/10XtcdK 7 hours ago
- How long have you been using Logos? 12 hours ago
- Get 50% off today's Twitter #DailyDeal! lgs.to/125QScf Music, Youth, and Education, use code DD1597 14 hours ago
- The Mystical Element of Religion (2 vols.) lgs.to/10WbnM0 16 hours ago