Today we continue our People behind the Product series. In this interview we meet Jim Straatman, Logos’ IT Manager. As you’ll see, Jim is an avid biker. However, what didn’t make the cut in today’s video are Jim’s mad scooter skills. A lesser known fact about the IT department is that there is a large space in the work area that is perfect for scooter races. It’s no Indy 500, but winning a few laps around the desks can earn you some serious respect. Next time you drop by our office, be sure to challenge Jim to a race.
- Logos Is Growing
- Giving local businesses Room2Think
- Looks Pretty Festive Around Here
- Logos Expands Again
- Radio Ads (Logos on the Airwaves)
- Logos Opens Phoenix Development Office
- Breaking, or rather break-in, news…
- Making the Switch to Logos
- Spider Webs, Video Games, and Fun at the Office
- A Typical Ship Day
- Win Logos 5, an iPad Mini, and Books by Eric Metaxas!
- 20 Resurrection Sermons Just Waiting to Be Preached
- Easily Manage Your Devices and Downloads
- Preach Powerful Stories with Studies in Faithful Living
- Logos 5: Active Layout
- 3 Reasons to Participate in Faithlife’s Resurrection Reading Plan
- Need a Bigger Book Budget? Prove It.
- Last Chance: Round 1 Ends Today!
- What Are the 12 Tribes of Israel? Find Out Now
- Get Updates on Products in the Anglican Tradition
- What’s your favorite commentary set? #BibleStudy RT 10 minutes ago
- Day One Family Focal Point Series (5 vols.) lgs.to/14uBNnd 20 minutes ago
- Day One Reflections (9 vols.) lgs.to/14uBPvg 20 minutes ago
- Save up to 89% on Jeremy Taylor Collection (4 vols.) while it's available on @LogosCP! ow.ly/lfywB 32 minutes ago
- Last chance: get Learning to Read Biblical Hebrew: An Introductory Grammar on Pre-Pub! ow.ly/lfwwb RT 51 minutes ago