12 New Bundles to Build Your Library!

Scholar's Reference Bundle (140 Vols.)We prepared 12 new bundles for ETS and SBL and wanted to share these specials with you as well. Each of these collections was carefully crafted and offers some really nice savings.

Whether you’re into the original languages, OT studies, NT studies, church history, theology, or apologetics, there’s something here for just about everyone.

For those of you who want to beef up the Greek and Hebrew sections of your digital library, we have three language supplements containing some of our best original language resources:

Many of our other top-selling resources and collections have been conveniently combined into these nine bundles.

Go take a look at what’s included and see if anything here would be a good addition to your Libronix library.

9 Responses to “12 New Bundles to Build Your Library!”

1. Thomas Black November 21, 2008 at 5:50 am #

Oh man! You guys are costing me too much money!

2. Jonely November 21, 2008 at 9:36 am #

Would you consider letting us design our own bundle?

3. David Kaplan November 21, 2008 at 1:46 pm #

Sure Jonely, you can always design your own bundle, but since custom bundles are all personalized right now we only take those orders over the phone. Give me a call at 1-800-875-6467 and ask for extension 2304, or email what you want in your bundle at david@logos.com and I will take care of you.

4. Jonely November 21, 2008 at 2:25 pm #

You understand that I meant if I can create my own bundle at a substantial discount right? Otherwise, I can always purchase the full priced items piecemeal spread over time.

5. Nathan Parker November 21, 2008 at 7:06 pm #

It would be nice to see some of these resources make it into the next Scholar’s package you guys release, what I’ve been referring to as “Platinum”. I’m sure they all can’t go, but maybe the top favorites could make it? I’d LOVE that!

6. Sani D November 22, 2008 at 6:00 am #

We would appreciate if you could offer some bundles with pastors in mind. Maybe some commentaries (such as NAC, Pillar and IVPNT). Thanks a lot!

7. Aaron Krueger November 22, 2008 at 3:16 pm #

I really like the build your bundle idea!

8. BradK November 23, 2008 at 11:03 pm #

How long will these bundles be available?

9. David Kaplan November 24, 2008 at 9:52 am #

Just a reminder, if you want to talk about this in more detail just give me a call at 1-800-875-6467 and ask for extension 2304, or email what you want in your bundle at david@logos.com and I will take care of you.