Steve’s been working hard for the last few months on a new discourse-related project, so be on the lookout for an announcement—perhaps even sometime this week.
- Steve Runge Joins the Blogosphere
- Wallace, Runge, Decker, and Conrad Talk Greek
- Updates to the LDGNT and HDNT
- The Lighter Side of Discourse Analysis: Changed Reference
- “Will I Become a Rungeianite?”
- Why Discourse Analysis Matters
- Study the NT Like Never Before!
- The Lighter Side of Discourse Analysis: Segmentation
- Honoring Stephen H. Levinsohn
- The Lighter Side of Discourse Analysis: Thematic Addition
- 20 Resurrection Sermons Just Waiting to Be Preached
- Easily Manage Your Devices and Downloads
- Preach Powerful Stories with Studies in Faithful Living
- Logos 5: Active Layout
- 3 Reasons to Participate in Faithlife’s Resurrection Reading Plan
- Need a Bigger Book Budget? Prove It.
- Last Chance: Round 1 Ends Today!
- What Are the 12 Tribes of Israel? Find Out Now
- Get Updates on Products in the Anglican Tradition
- 30 Awesome Quotes from Charles Spurgeon
- Sam Storms Collection (7 vols.) lgs.to/14EO1K1 30 minutes ago
- God’s Little People (3 vols.) lgs.to/11guAYV 30 minutes ago
- “Among recent research on Paul, I consider Herman Ridderbos’ book a standard.” —Ernst Käsemann lgs.to/16QWBsv 3 hours ago
- @ejoelwatts Thanks, Joel. Please check your direct messages. 5 hours ago
- “Augustine’s Confessions are a glorious exploration of a living, gracious God.” —William Willimon lgs.to/16QWopq 5 hours ago