Steve’s been working hard for the last few months on a new discourse-related project, so be on the lookout for an announcement—perhaps even sometime this week.
- Steve Runge Joins the Blogosphere
- Wallace, Runge, Decker, and Conrad Talk Greek
- Updates to the LDGNT and HDNT
- The Lighter Side of Discourse Analysis: Changed Reference
- “Will I Become a Rungeianite?”
- Why Discourse Analysis Matters
- Study the NT Like Never Before!
- The Lighter Side of Discourse Analysis: Segmentation
- Honoring Stephen H. Levinsohn
- The Lighter Side of Discourse Analysis: Thematic Addition
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
- How Do You Use Logos: Dave Moser
@logos Twitter Updates
- “I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do.” —John 17:4 http://t.co/Obfs74cSTG, 24 mins ago
- Thanks for sharing about some of our sales, @BibChr. Have a wonderful week!, 40 mins ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off A Commentary on the Confession of Faith with code 7960 at checkout! http://t.co/j5cmSYuBPL, 1 hour ago
- “Grant that I may not pray alone with the mouth; help me that I may pray from the depths of my heart.” —Martin Luther, 2 hours ago
- “. . . to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.” —Ephesians 1:6 http://t.co/idYo9YG93a, Jul 27