We added some new titles from IVP to the Pre-Pub page last week. IVP publishes a lot of quality books, many of which are available for Libronix. We’re excited to be able to expand our offerings with these 17 new volumes.
- A Concise New Testament Theology, I. Howard Marshall
- Old Testament Theology, Paul R. House
- Old Testament Theology, Vol. 1: Israel’s Gospel, John Goldingay
- Old Testament Theology, Vol. 2: Israel’s Faith, John Goldingay
This set will provide you with some key biblical theology texts for exploring the the message of Scripture as it is progressively unfolded in each of the books of the Bible.
- Ancient Faith for the Church’s Future, ed. Mark Husbands and Jeffrey P. Greenman
- Biblical Theology: Retrospect and Prospect, ed. Scott J. Hafemann
- Care for the Soul: Exploring the Intersection of Psychology & Theology, ed. Mark R. McMinn and Timothy R. Phillips
- Christian Apologetics in the Postmodern World, ed. Timothy R. Phillips and Dennis L. Okholm
- Evangelicals & Scripture: Tradition, Authority and Hermeneutics, ed. Vincent E. Bacote, Laura C. Miguelez, and Dennis L. Okholm
- Justification: What’s at Stake in the Current Debates, ed. Mark Husbands and Daniel Treier
- The Beauty of God: Theology and the Arts, ed. Daniel Treier, Mark Husbands and Roger Lundin
- The Community of the Word: Toward an Evangelical Ecclesiology, ed. Mark Husbands and Daniel Treier
- The Gospel in Black and White, ed. Dennis L. Okholm
- The Nature of Confession, ed. Timothy R. Phillips and Dennis L. Okholm
- Women, Ministry and the Gospel, ed. Mark Husbands and Timothy Larsen
Each of these books is the fruit of one of the annual Wheaton Theology Conferences. These volumes contain essays from some of the top evangelical scholars in the world and explore issues that are of special importance for the church today.
Two titles didn’t fit into a collection and are available as individual volumes:
- The Lord’s Supper: Five Views, ed. Gordon T. Smith
- The Shape of Practical Theology: Empowering Ministry with Theological Praxis, Ray S. Anderson
Thanks to IVP for making all of these available!