Over on his Exegetica Digita blog, Mike Heiser has been doing some tutorial videos on the Andersen-Forbes syntax resources.
- The Hebrew Bible: Andersen-Forbes Analyzed Text
- The Hebrew Bible: Andersen-Forbes Analyzed Phrase Marker Analysis
- A Systematic Glossary to the Andersen-Forbes Analysis of the Hebrew Bible
These resources are included in the Original Languages Library and higher (Scholars, Silver, and Gold). If you dont have one of these base packages, visit http://www.logos.com/upgrade to see your upgrade options.
If youre interested in learning how to put these resources to good use, let Mike show you how in these five videos.
- Morphological Databases vs. Syntax Databases: Understanding the Difference | 4:46
- Finding Andersen-Forbes Database Resources in Libronix | 2:17
- Creating an Andersen-Forbes Workspace in Libronix | 3:14
- Finding Words in the Andersen-Forbes Database | 11:46
- Using Morphology, Semantics, and Source Tags in Lemma Searches in Andersen-Forbes | 9:34