Now on Your Phone!

If you like the Libronix startup sound, you’ll love the free Libronix ringtone. Now you can be reminded of your favorite Bible software every time your phone rings. You could even set it up as your alarm sound and wake up to it in the morning!

Imagine how cool it would be to meet another Libronix user in a crowd because one of you had the Libronix ringtone on your phone. Now when you’re at the grocery store, the mall, the airport, or a conference, you’ll have an instant connection with other users.

Here’s what others are saying:

“My Bible-Software-Geek status has just improved by leaps and bounds.” —Jacob Hantla

To get the free Libronix ringtone, text the number 349388 to 69937 (MYXER) or visit Myxer and follow the simple instructions. It will work on most phones, but there are a handful of phones whose carriers have disabled this service.

Enjoy!

13 Responses to “Now on Your Phone!”

1. Nigel February 19, 2008 at 7:49 am #

And I thought I was going to have Logos on my phone!! Any thoughts on having some enhancement so that chapters of a book could be downloaded to your phone?

2. Phil Gons February 19, 2008 at 9:08 am #

Sorry, Nigel, that post title was probably a little misleading. :) As far as I know, we don’t have plans to enter into the mobile phone market. A guy in the office recently installed Libronix on a really cool UMPC running Vista. What some are predicting is that mobile and desktop will eventually merge so that the need for a mobile version of Libronix will not be an issue. We’ll see what happens.

3. Michaelh February 19, 2008 at 12:14 pm #

What a great sound! I teach Libronix here at the Bear Valley Bible Institute and I can’t wait to make my phone go off in class so the student can here the ringtone! I am always hearing it as they startup their laptops for class – now it is my turn!
    What fun!

4. Nathan Parker February 19, 2008 at 11:29 pm #

Is there a way to download it onto my T-Mobile Motorola RAZR phone without paying for a text message? I don’t think my account comes with messaging.
    I personally thought the post meant a new web app for the iPhone. Would have been nice!
    Thanks!
    Nathan

5. David Webster February 20, 2008 at 5:13 am #

Yea the title of this post excited me, only to send me crashing back to earth. Logos Ringtone???? I have not heard that thing in for ever, it’s one of the first things I do when ever I do a re-install, its kill the noise. I forgot it was even there. It would be cool if users found each other that way however. I have met a few people who use it just wearing my shirt around the country.
    At least come out with a notes version that syncs with Logos, that would be sweet. I am using my Laridian more and more now that I am out of town so much.

6. tlangejr February 21, 2008 at 7:43 pm #

I got it and I like the ringtone a lot. It makes for a great conversation starter!

7. Matthew February 25, 2008 at 11:04 pm #

Sweet! I can’t wait to annoy my theology prof with this!

8. Cliff Sabroe April 29, 2008 at 1:27 pm #

Very cool, all my preacher nerd friends will be impressed.

9. Matthew December 9, 2008 at 7:10 am #

This does not work if you have Verizon Wireless. I tried, and then called customer service, and they confirmed that Myxer downloads do not work with their service.

10. Phil Gons December 9, 2008 at 10:49 am #

Thanks for the heads up. Good to know.

11. Raymond Wood February 27, 2009 at 5:09 pm #

Just thought I’d let you guys know that I finally was able to d/l the Libronix ringtone for my BlackBerry Storm! After using it for quite awhile on my EnV I thought it was hopeless as I kept getting this message saying Verizon would not allow the d/l. It does work now however I ultimately had to go to Myxer’s mobile site to actually get it on my BlackBerry.
    Blessings to All

12. Raymond Wood February 27, 2009 at 5:11 pm #

Hi, you sent me a temporary password but your site still doesn’t accept any user name I enter???
    Raymond

13. Phil Gons March 10, 2009 at 2:32 pm #

Sorry about that Raymond. It looks like your user name is Raymond, and it is probably case sensitive.