The latest version of the Libronix Digital Library System, 3.0e, is available for download. If you haven’t already updated, you should do so as soon as possible so that you have all the latest bug fixes and improved functionality.
Here are some of the new features that you will get:
- Improved speed of opening the Search menu for the first time.
- Added missing homograph numbers to GRAMCORD™ lemma list.
- Remote Library Search
- Changed format of citations exported from Remote Library Search (for better interoperability with other programs).
- Export Citations dialog in Remote Library Search remembers the last citation style that was used.
- Added 2 Corinthians and Galatians to Lexham SGNT.
- Added Louw-Nida numbers to Lexham SGNT.
- Updated version of Lexham Syntactic Greek NT including Romans, 1 Corinthians, and Revelation.
- Topics in Sermons and Illustrations resources are found by the Topic Study on the home page.
- “Topics” and “Illustrations” sections in the Passage Guide list topics from the Sermons and Illustrations resources (respectively).
- Added arrows to indicate immediate child vs. any descendant in Syntax Search results.
- Syntax Search results highlights different terms with different colors.
- Added “Group” and “Unordered Group” constructs to Syntax Search dialog.
- Added high-resolution application icon (for Windows Vista).
For a list of bug fixes visit http://www.logos.com/support/article/1240.
Keep in mind that all new books require 3.0e and that you’ll need 3.0e to use the updated version of many old books as well.
If you have a slow connection, you may want to order the new 3.0e media, which is available on DVD-ROM or CD-ROM.