Logos Is Growing

People carrying around computers and desks has been a common sight in the office recently. Our software developers and web developers, along with the Ministry Relations department and a few other individuals, have been in the process of relocating right down the street to a new office space in order to give our Electronic Text Development department the necessary room to continue growing. Training started today for a new group of book designers, and they are still looking to hire up to a dozen more. So if you live in the Bellingham area or are willing to relocate to this beautiful part of the country like I recently did, head on over to the jobs page, check out the job description, and send in your résumé.
As a result of this growth, you can expect to see tons of solid new Pre-Pubs coming down the pike in 2008. So be sure to keep your eye on the Pre-Pub page or subscribe to the Pre-Pub feed to stay up to date!

7 Responses to “Logos Is Growing”

1. mike aubrey January 8, 2008 at 9:39 am #

I don’t know how many more prepubs I can afford over the next year…

2. Joan Korte January 8, 2008 at 1:15 pm #

Phil,
    I understand with more staff, the greater number of pre-pubs. But, is there any indication that they will be “under development” for a shorter period of time? I see the length of time it took Lange’s to go from just under development to having a ship date, which appears to be in February. I think a shorter turn around time would be almost as desirable as a greater selection of pre-pubs. Thanks for your help, Phil.

3. Phil Gons January 8, 2008 at 1:24 pm #

Thanks for the comment, Joan. I don’t know how the growth in ETD will affect the time of production for Pre-Pubs in 2008, but I’ll be sure to pass your suggestion along to them!

4. Mike January 8, 2008 at 11:36 pm #

Great stuff! Looking forward to more pre-pubs.

5. Ted Hans January 9, 2008 at 9:58 am #

i must say i agree with the comment above posted by Mike. with more staff is there any indication that the pre-pubs will be “under development” for a shorter period of time? i think this should be factored into the equation as well as more pre-pubs.

6. Phil Gons January 9, 2008 at 10:04 am #

Thanks, Ted. Yes, it is our hope to be able to speed up production for Pre-Pubs.

7. Javier Garcia February 13, 2008 at 8:41 am #

Hello
    im a happy member of a southern country (Chile)
    So good to know the growing of Logos and more Pre Pubs… Good to have this blog too.
    In Christ