With about 7,000 titles for Libronix Digital Library System, one of the challenges we have is getting the word out about what is available. One of our recent experiments has been to write topical product guides to assemble in one place all the titles for a given subject. The latest product guide is a survey of Church History titles. Past guides include Historical and Cultural Background of the Bible, Greek Tools, and Hebrew Tools. Click here to see all the available product guides.
- Historical and Cultural Background of the Bible
- New Counseling Product Guide
- Product Guides on Logos.com
- Product Guide to Multi-Volume Commentaries
- Get 30% Off the Oxford History of the Christian Church
- Chart a Course through the New Testament with the Lexham Bible Guides
- Resources on the Book of Hebrews
- Get Answers to Tough Questions with the Lexham Bible Guides
- Why Christian History Matters
- A shout out to our users
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 26 Books for 99 Cents Each!
- Now Updated: Analytical Bible Expositor, Baylor Handbook, and More
- Save Time with a Better Small Group Curriculum
@logos Twitter Updates
- 5 Reasons to Get Your MA from Knox Theological Seminary http://t.co/O2BznfPk1E, 3 hours ago
- Perspectives on Linguistics and Ancient Languages Collection (3 vols.), 7 hours ago
- Bid on the English–Greek Dictionary: A Vocabulary of the Attic Language and save over 85%! http://t.co/3uoQ7pcOir, 11 hours ago
- “Prayer can never be in excess.” —Charles Spurgeon, 11 hours ago
- William James is the father of American psychology—get his collection and save 45%! http://t.co/C6BPCQ8XTB, 13 hours ago