With about 7,000 titles for Libronix Digital Library System, one of the challenges we have is getting the word out about what is available. One of our recent experiments has been to write topical product guides to assemble in one place all the titles for a given subject. The latest product guide is a survey of Church History titles. Past guides include Historical and Cultural Background of the Bible, Greek Tools, and Hebrew Tools. Click here to see all the available product guides.
- Historical and Cultural Background of the Bible
- New Counseling Product Guide
- Product Guides on Logos.com
- Product Guide to Multi-Volume Commentaries
- Get 30% Off the Oxford History of the Christian Church
- Chart a Course through the New Testament with the Lexham Bible Guides
- Save on Church History Resources during May
- Resources on the Book of Hebrews
- Get Answers to Tough Questions with the Lexham Bible Guides
- Why Christian History Matters
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- "The love of God is infinite, eternal, immutable, sovereign . . . It elevates the soul above the creature." —C. Hodge http://t.co/qSgIj7lEuZ, 5 hours ago
- “Readers of this work will be instructed and encouraged in their Christian walk.” —@between2worlds http://t.co/EC88MOo6EI, 7 hours ago
- Find out why a @Logos book is more than words on a screen: https://t.co/JidLOoxCt8 #video #BibleStudy, 9 hours ago
- Logos Mobile Education: Apologetics Bundle (4 courses) http://t.co/xmRX6QiHRJ via @LogosPrePub, 9 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off A Commentary on the Confession of Faith http://t.co/WYNHsuMYzD Code: 7960, 9 hours ago