We’ve just created a new Product Guide to help our customers find books that elucidate the historical and cultural background of the Bible. Previous Product Guides include one for Greek Bible Texts and Tools, another for Hebrew Bible Texts and Tools, and a third on Multi-Volume Commentaries. You can check out these and other product guides here.
Historical and Cultural Background of the Bible
- New Product Guide: Church History
- Resources on the Book of Hebrews
- Product Guide to Multi-Volume Commentaries
- New Counseling Product Guide
- Chart a Course through the New Testament with the Lexham Bible Guides
- Product Guides on Logos.com
- Building Your Library with the Best Commentaries
- Get Answers to Tough Questions with the Lexham Bible Guides
- Helping You Make Sense of the Old Testament
- Bring on the Commentaries!
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 26 Books for 99 Cents Each!
- Now Updated: Analytical Bible Expositor, Baylor Handbook, and More
- Save Time with a Better Small Group Curriculum
@logos Twitter Updates
- 5 Reasons to Get Your MA from Knox Theological Seminary http://t.co/O2BznfPk1E, 3 hours ago
- Perspectives on Linguistics and Ancient Languages Collection (3 vols.), 7 hours ago
- Bid on the English–Greek Dictionary: A Vocabulary of the Attic Language and save over 85%! http://t.co/3uoQ7pcOir, 11 hours ago
- “Prayer can never be in excess.” —Charles Spurgeon, 11 hours ago
- William James is the father of American psychology—get his collection and save 45%! http://t.co/C6BPCQ8XTB, 13 hours ago