- Using Reference Search With Lexicons
- Highlighting English Based on Greek Morphology
- Reading and Using the Apostolic Fathers: Part II
- Searching As a Kind of Visual Filter
- Comparing Your Active Bible Text
- Genre & Source Visual Filtering for the OT
- Logos 4: Visual Filter for a Greek Lemma
- Syntax Search Example: Fronted Complements
- Syntax Search Example: Hands, Heads and Feet as Subjects in the New Testament
- Logos 4: Highlight a Word or Phrase with a Visual Filter
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Logos 5: Display Only Verbs in Word by Word
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- 4 Community Pricing Deals You’re About to Miss Out On
- Simple Language for Simple Truth: The Legacy of J. A. Broadus
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Get the Best Price on Treasured American Adventures
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
@logos Twitter Updates
- Don’t miss your chance to get up to 75% off! These steals disappear in a few hours: http://t.co/It0P2mRu3W, 5 hours ago
- Pre-order the History of New Testament Research and save over 30%! http://t.co/3NJzcQmQoc, 5 hours ago
- “Having made Jesus your all, you shall find all in Jesus.” —Charles Spurgeon, 7 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off An Exegetical Summary of Revelation 1–11, 2nd ed. http://t.co/80XbeQcTVK Coupon code: 8153, 9 hours ago
- “Christianity provides a unified answer for the whole of life.” —Francis Schaeffer, 12 hours ago