- Using Reference Search With Lexicons
- Highlighting English Based on Greek Morphology
- Reading and Using the Apostolic Fathers: Part II
- Searching As a Kind of Visual Filter
- Comparing Your Active Bible Text
- Genre & Source Visual Filtering for the OT
- Logos 4: Visual Filter for a Greek Lemma
- Syntax Search Example: Fronted Complements
- Syntax Search Example: Hands, Heads and Feet as Subjects in the New Testament
- Syntax Search Example: More Searching for Qualification
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!