Windows Vista Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- New Transliteration Keyboard
- 12 New Logos for Mac Training Videos
- Shibboleth: A Free Tool for Typing in Ancient Scripts
- Final IE 7 Breaks Logos Bible Software
- Libronix 3.0g Fixes Windows 7 Compatibility Issue
- Advance Notice on Discontinued Platform Support
- Libronix 3.0f Now Shipping—Update for Free!
- Tip from CS: Make Sure You’re Up to Date
- Grammar Lookup on the Fly
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Take It from the Church Fathers: You Should Read Plato
- Logos 5: Use the Exegetical Guide Verse by Verse
- Win over $3,000 Worth of Prizes from Proclaim!
- Why You Haven’t Upgraded: 8 Questions Answered
- Have Questions? We’re Open Late!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Mark your calendar for this free webinar! http://t.co/ehb5Ioogo6, 2 hours ago
- “. . . to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” —Mt. 28:20 http://t.co/u23TPeoxbk, 4 hours ago
- You Can Still Get 3 Bible Studies for Free http://t.co/9dNIBXWavu, 4 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off Sheffield Old Testament Guides: Leviticus with code 5612 at checkout! http://t.co/zghBfaQ34j, 5 hours ago
- An Introduction to the Bible for Christians and Jews (2 vols.) http://t.co/HV0dOsB8fm via @LogosPrePub, 16 hours ago