Logos Bible Software supports many advanced search features, like Regular Expression pattern matching and field searching. I’ve just finished a new tutorial on the website that shows some real-world examples of how you can use these advanced search features with your morphologically tagged Hebrew Bibles. Enjoy!
- How Can I Find All Geminate Verbs in the OT?
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Where’d My Strong’s Concordance Go? Part 2
- Searching through Logos’ Free YouTube Tutorials
- Syntax Searching and Epistolary Form Criticism: Joy Expression
- Understanding Data Types: Language Data Types
- Logos 4 . . . It’s All Greek (and Hebrew) to Me
- Field Searching: Searching Footnotes and Surface Text
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Bible and Technology Conference
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
- How Do You Use Logos: Dave Moser
@logos Twitter Updates
- “. . . to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.” —Ephesians 1:6 http://t.co/idYo9YG93a, 16 hours ago
- "If a man is dishonest in little things, he is not really honest in anything." —Charles Finney http://t.co/7F3EiXgQLi, Jul 27
- Be sure to pre-order the D. Edmond Hiebert Commentary Collection—you'll save 25%! http://t.co/Ssh0fFnwPO, Jul 27
- Last Chance: Get 20% Off The New Interpreter’s Bible http://t.co/VeBwRIgzhG, Jul 26
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off Economic Parables: The Monetary Teachings of Jesus Christ http://t.co/UTj7ERS9z7 Code: 29473, Jul 26