Logos Bible Software supports many advanced search features, like Regular Expression pattern matching and field searching. I’ve just finished a new tutorial on the website that shows some real-world examples of how you can use these advanced search features with your morphologically tagged Hebrew Bibles. Enjoy!
- How Can I Find All Geminate Verbs in the OT?
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Where’d My Strong’s Concordance Go? Part 2
- Searching through Logos’ Free YouTube Tutorials
- Syntax Searching and Epistolary Form Criticism: Joy Expression
- Understanding Data Types: Language Data Types
- Logos 4 . . . It’s All Greek (and Hebrew) to Me
- Field Searching: Searching Footnotes and Surface Text
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Bible and Technology Conference
- Logos 5: Website Links on the Shortcuts Bar
- How Do You Use Logos: Dave Moser
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
@logos Twitter Updates
- "Prayer is not overcoming God's reluctance, but laying hold of his willingness." —Martin Luther http://t.co/wH5ZydeQaT, 10 hours ago
- Discovering Christ: Day by Day http://t.co/BY4FZo4jBH via @LogosPrePub, 11 hours ago
- A one-stop resource that links biblical truth to everyday life? Pre-order the David C. Cook Bible Lesson Commentary! http://t.co/NYu9uSq0fP, 11 hours ago
- Time Is Money with the Lexham Bible Guides http://t.co/snDu5wyfPo, 13 hours ago
- Time is running out to save on Not Your Average Bible Study Series! Pre-order and save 50%: http://t.co/RwsHgNadoC http://t.co/ZYIqWt4pJD, 14 hours ago