Logos Bible Software supports many advanced search features, like Regular Expression pattern matching and field searching. I’ve just finished a new tutorial on the website that shows some real-world examples of how you can use these advanced search features with your morphologically tagged Hebrew Bibles. Enjoy!
- How Can I Find All Geminate Verbs in the OT?
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Where’d My Strong’s Concordance Go? Part 2
- Syntax Searching and Epistolary Form Criticism: Joy Expression
- Searching through Logos’ Free YouTube Tutorials
- Understanding Data Types: Language Data Types
- Field Searching: Searching Footnotes and Surface Text
- Logos 4 . . . It’s All Greek (and Hebrew) to Me
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Bible and Technology Conference
- 20 Resurrection Sermons Just Waiting to Be Preached
- Easily Manage Your Devices and Downloads
- Preach Powerful Stories with Studies in Faithful Living
- Logos 5: Active Layout
- 3 Reasons to Participate in Faithlife’s Resurrection Reading Plan
- Need a Bigger Book Budget? Prove It.
- Last Chance: Round 1 Ends Today!
- What Are the 12 Tribes of Israel? Find Out Now
- Get Updates on Products in the Anglican Tradition
- 30 Awesome Quotes from Charles Spurgeon
- Center for New Testament Studies' New Testament Critical Apparatus lgs.to/16RmRno 7 hours ago
- The Universe as Communion: Towards a Neo-Patristic Synthesis of Theology and Science lgs.to/16RmRnb 7 hours ago
- If we hire your programmer friend, you’ll earn $2,000 in Logos credit! lgs.to/130Ec9o #AwesomeWanted RT 11 hours ago
- Announcing Logos Mobile Education lgs.to/13Jtqkz 12 hours ago
- Get Charles Simeon's Horae Homileticae: Galatians to Ephesians, free! lgs.to/10tfXuW RT 12 hours ago