Logos Bible Software supports many advanced search features, like Regular Expression pattern matching and field searching. I’ve just finished a new tutorial on the website that shows some real-world examples of how you can use these advanced search features with your morphologically tagged Hebrew Bibles. Enjoy!
- How Can I Find All Geminate Verbs in the OT?
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Where’d My Strong’s Concordance Go? Part 2
- Searching through Logos’ Free YouTube Tutorials
- Syntax Searching and Epistolary Form Criticism: Joy Expression
- Understanding Data Types: Language Data Types
- Logos 4 . . . It’s All Greek (and Hebrew) to Me
- Field Searching: Searching Footnotes and Surface Text
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Bible and Technology Conference
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Logos 5: Display Only Verbs in Word by Word
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- 4 Community Pricing Deals You’re About to Miss Out On
- Simple Language for Simple Truth: The Legacy of J. A. Broadus
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Get the Best Price on Treasured American Adventures
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
@logos Twitter Updates
- Don’t miss your chance to get up to 75% off! These steals disappear in a few hours: http://t.co/It0P2mRu3W, 8 hours ago
- Pre-order the History of New Testament Research and save over 30%! http://t.co/3NJzcQmQoc, 8 hours ago
- “Having made Jesus your all, you shall find all in Jesus.” —Charles Spurgeon, 10 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off An Exegetical Summary of Revelation 1–11, 2nd ed. http://t.co/80XbeQcTVK Coupon code: 8153, 13 hours ago
- “Christianity provides a unified answer for the whole of life.” —Francis Schaeffer, 15 hours ago