Logos Bible Software version 3.0 sports a new feature called Vocabulary Lists that can be used to create flashcards to help you learn Greek, Hebrew or almost any other language. In addition, we’ve already made vocabulary lists for many popular Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic grammars so that you don’t have to! To learn more about creating vocabulary lists or downloading the pre-made lists, check out the new web article. Cheers!
- 2 New Free Greek Vocabulary Lists
- 2 New Free Hebrew Vocabulary Lists
- Download Free Vocabulary Lists
- How-To: Make a Vocabulary Guide with Word Frequencies
- Big News: Hebrew Audio Is Shipping Soon!
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software
- You Are Smarter Than a Lexicon
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 30% Off New Zondervan Collections!
- Logos 5: Website Links on the Shortcuts Bar
- How Do You Use Logos: Dave Moser
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
@logos Twitter Updates
- “. . . everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ . . .” —Phil. 3:8 http://t.co/VOeCjxjVTZ http://t.co/AbArtI6sPp, 38 mins ago
- One Week Only! Get 20% Off the Tyndale Bible Dictionary http://t.co/Lunx3vMdtm, 40 mins ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off Vital Missions Issues with code 7741 at checkout! http://t.co/EbndS5v8Ph, 2 hours ago
- “Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not.” —C. S. Lewis, 3 hours ago
- "Prayer is not overcoming God's reluctance, but laying hold of his willingness." —Martin Luther http://t.co/wH5ZydeQaT, 15 hours ago