Logos Bible Software version 3.0 sports a new feature called Vocabulary Lists that can be used to create flashcards to help you learn Greek, Hebrew or almost any other language. In addition, we’ve already made vocabulary lists for many popular Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic grammars so that you don’t have to! To learn more about creating vocabulary lists or downloading the pre-made lists, check out the new web article. Cheers!
- 2 New Free Greek Vocabulary Lists
- 2 New Free Hebrew Vocabulary Lists
- Download Free Vocabulary Lists
- How-To: Make a Vocabulary Guide with Word Frequencies
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software
- You Are Smarter Than a Lexicon
- Get 30% Off New Zondervan Collections!
- Logos 4.0c Is Now Available
- Updates to the Louw Nida Greek-English Lexicon
- Win Logos 5 Portfolio, a MacBook Pro, and 10 Vyrso Books!
- Logos 5: Proximity Search for the Teachings
- Logos 5: Highlighted Verses to a Passage List
- Logos 5: Use Clause Search to Find the Objects of Jesus’ Love
- Logos 5: Create Your Own Series
- Grasp the Bible’s Jewish Context: Get These 5 Discounted Pre-Pubs!
- Logos 5: Old Testament Prophecies
- To Live Is Christ, To Die Is Gain: An Interview with Matt Chandler
- Celebrate William Tyndale: Get 25% off
- Why Philosophy Matters
@logos Twitter Updates
- Get 50% off today's Twitter #DailyDeal! Postliberal Theological Method, use code DD3114 http://t.co/pg2gV2WfBJ, 52 mins ago
- Numbers 6:24-26 http://t.co/SN3AH7baxg #verseoftheday, 55 mins ago
- Get up to $200 Off the BECNT http://t.co/YowOKx924g, 2 hours ago
- Take $200 off the BECNT—one of the most respected resources for New Testament exegetical studies! http://t.co/K0GEtfJVni, 4 hours ago
- Don’t forget to enter the Christmas giveaway for your chance to win a MacBook Air with a custom Logos emblem! http://t.co/qL4oZ5Uig6, 15 hours ago