Logos Bible Software version 3.0 sports a new feature called Vocabulary Lists that can be used to create flashcards to help you learn Greek, Hebrew or almost any other language. In addition, we’ve already made vocabulary lists for many popular Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic grammars so that you don’t have to! To learn more about creating vocabulary lists or downloading the pre-made lists, check out the new web article. Cheers!
- 2 New Free Greek Vocabulary Lists
- 2 New Free Hebrew Vocabulary Lists
- Download Free Vocabulary Lists
- How-To: Make a Vocabulary Guide with Word Frequencies
- Big News: Hebrew Audio Is Shipping Soon!
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software
- You Are Smarter Than a Lexicon
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Logos 4.0c Is Now Available
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Logos 5: Use the Exegetical Guide Verse by Verse
- Win over $3,000 Worth of Prizes from Proclaim!
- Why You Haven’t Upgraded: 8 Questions Answered
- Have Questions? We’re Open Late!
- Take It from the Church Fathers: You Should Read Plato
@logos Twitter Updates
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off The Canopied Earth: World That Was, with code 1094 at checkout! http://t.co/AH4C1njFSa, 59 mins ago
- "The happy life is this—to rejoice to thee, in thee, and for thee." —Augustine of Hippo, 14 hours ago
- Thanks @AppPicker for putting us on the list for best iPhone apps for Bible study! http://t.co/JWWCXWkWVe #biblestudy, 16 hours ago
- Get 15% Off a New Pentecostal & Charismatic Base Package! http://t.co/Y96i2xMMxM, 16 hours ago
- Bettenson’s Early and Later Christian Fathers (2 vols.) http://t.co/KtE67bm49K via @LogosPrePub, 17 hours ago