Logos Bible Software version 3.0 sports a new feature called Vocabulary Lists that can be used to create flashcards to help you learn Greek, Hebrew or almost any other language. In addition, we’ve already made vocabulary lists for many popular Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic grammars so that you don’t have to! To learn more about creating vocabulary lists or downloading the pre-made lists, check out the new web article. Cheers!
- 2 New Free Greek Vocabulary Lists
- 2 New Free Hebrew Vocabulary Lists
- Download Free Vocabulary Lists
- How-To: Make a Vocabulary Guide with Word Frequencies
- Big News: Hebrew Audio Is Shipping Soon!
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software
- You Are Smarter Than a Lexicon
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 30% Off New Zondervan Collections!
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Last chance to get big discounts on over 180 resources! Take advantage of the July sale now: http://t.co/e8ZyqZeEPL, 2 hours ago
- Abraham Lincoln Collection (6 vols.) http://t.co/7ASJiMILvM via @LogosCP, 5 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off Syntax of the Hebrew Language of the Old Testament http://t.co/IOI6QTH1QM Code: 6726, 5 hours ago
- “Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself . . .” —John 15:4 http://t.co/QYf02kXU0m http://t.co/HK6TbOaKPT, 8 hours ago
- Last Chance: Get $300 Off Boice’s Expositional Commentaries! http://t.co/gAnCVczWRm, 9 hours ago