Logos Bible Software Version 3.0 introduced the use of homograph indicators for searching biblical texts in ancient languages. More information on homograph indicators and how to use them can be found in the new web article entitled, appropriately, Homograph Indicators.
- Hebrew, Canaanite, and Aramaic Inscriptions and the Power of Libronix
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- ANET on Pre-Pub!
- What’s Ugaritic Got to Do with Anything?
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Improve Your Biblical Language Studies
- More on Hebrew and Aramaic Inscriptions
- Update to Libronix DLS 3.0e
- Take 20% Off Marriage and Family Books for Father’s Day
- Logos 5: Field Searching
- Take Advantage of New June Deals!
- Free Book: Spurgeon’s The Saint and His Savior
- Who Should We Interview Next?
- Songwriters: Last Chance to Write and Record with Paul Baloche
- Get the Classic Studies on Eschatology Collection for Less
- Free Update! Tim Keller Sermon Archive
- Changing the Biblical Research Paradigm
- Logos 5: Locate Imperatives in 2 Timothy
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.