Logos Bible Software Version 3.0 introduced the use of homograph indicators for searching biblical texts in ancient languages. More information on homograph indicators and how to use them can be found in the new web article entitled, appropriately, Homograph Indicators.
- Hebrew, Canaanite, and Aramaic Inscriptions and the Power of Libronix
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- What’s Ugaritic Got to Do with Anything?
- ANET on Pre-Pub!
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Improve Your Biblical Language Studies
- More on Hebrew and Aramaic Inscriptions
- Update to Libronix DLS 3.0e
- Logos 5: Proximity Search for the Teachings
- Logos 5: Highlighted Verses to a Passage List
- Logos 5: Use Clause Search to Find the Objects of Jesus’ Love
- Grasp the Bible’s Jewish Context: Get These 5 Discounted Pre-Pubs!
- Logos 5: Create Your Own Series
- To Live Is Christ, To Die Is Gain: An Interview with Matt Chandler
- Logos 5: Old Testament Prophecies
- Celebrate William Tyndale: Get 25% off
- Win Logos 5 Silver, an iPad mini, and Ebooks from The Gospel Tour!
- Why Philosophy Matters
@logos Twitter Updates
- Pre-order the Zondervan Textbook Bundle on @LogosPrePub! http://t.co/yrOjK3RrV2, 2 hours ago
- Get 50% off the Master Bundle, which includes every resource from the other 19 bundles. Check it out! http://t.co/RCiKE1Kxfv, 4 hours ago
- Win a one-of-a-kind MacBook Air and cutting-edge Bible study tools from @Logos this Christmas! http://t.co/4sh3IPglzM, 6 hours ago
- Pre-order The Book of Acts in Its First Century Setting! http://t.co/jw6VrMrLd4, 7 hours ago
- Get 50% Off 300 Christmas Quotations and Prayers http://t.co/7km8L5dtQl, 7 hours ago