Logos Bible Software Version 3.0 introduced the use of homograph indicators for searching biblical texts in ancient languages. More information on homograph indicators and how to use them can be found in the new web article entitled, appropriately, Homograph Indicators.
- Hebrew, Canaanite, and Aramaic Inscriptions and the Power of Libronix
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- What’s Ugaritic Got to Do with Anything?
- ANET on Pre-Pub!
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Update to Libronix DLS 3.0e
- Improve Your Biblical Language Studies
- Rick’s Logos Bible Software Workspace
@logos Twitter Updates
- "Nobody ever outgrows Scripture; the Book widens and deepens with our years." —Charles Spurgeon http://t.co/0OVdWclyWO, 4 hours ago
- September's top product is here! Use code LIC2014 to take 50% off this resource: http://t.co/o85Wy8OgvO, 7 hours ago
- Don't miss out on any of our #LaborDayWeekend savings! Take 30% off these resources: http://t.co/LseT8Dfob8, 9 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off The Study and Teaching of the English Bible. http://t.co/2zU5syOBJA Coupon code: 15090, 10 hours ago
- Thanks, @Challies, for sharing about this month's free book by @PeteWilcox1564., 12 hours ago