Logos Bible Software Version 3.0 introduced the use of homograph indicators for searching biblical texts in ancient languages. More information on homograph indicators and how to use them can be found in the new web article entitled, appropriately, Homograph Indicators.
- Hebrew, Canaanite, and Aramaic Inscriptions and the Power of Libronix
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- What’s Ugaritic Got to Do with Anything?
- ANET on Pre-Pub!
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Update to Libronix DLS 3.0e
- Improve Your Biblical Language Studies
- More on Hebrew and Aramaic Inscriptions
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 26 Books for 99 Cents Each!
- Now Updated: Analytical Bible Expositor, Baylor Handbook, and More
- Save Time with a Better Small Group Curriculum
- Free Book! Moyise’s Jesus and Scripture
@logos Twitter Updates
- Gorgias Islamic Studies Collection (5 vols.), 2 hours ago
- Pre-order the The Select Works of Robert H. Stein and get 25% off! http://t.co/gEjjRYe905, 7 hours ago
- #CharlesSpurgeon http://t.co/OlBTIRntfl, 7 hours ago
- Discover how to bring your faith into contemporary issues with this resource (and save 30%!): http://t.co/lKXa4qlLc5, 9 hours ago
- Pre-order the T&T Clark Johannine Studies and save over 20%! http://t.co/8SZ6hwbljK, 10 hours ago