Logos Bible Software Version 3.0 introduced the use of homograph indicators for searching biblical texts in ancient languages. More information on homograph indicators and how to use them can be found in the new web article entitled, appropriately, Homograph Indicators.
- Hebrew, Canaanite, and Aramaic Inscriptions and the Power of Libronix
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- What’s Ugaritic Got to Do with Anything?
- ANET on Pre-Pub!
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Update to Libronix DLS 3.0e
- Improve Your Biblical Language Studies
- Rick’s Logos Bible Software Workspace
@logos Twitter Updates
- "If we are indeed acting as stewards and not owners, He will make us stewards over more." —George Müller http://t.co/pwFTfegGjL, 12 mins ago
- For just $0.99, get Dietrich Bonhoeffer Works, vol. 7: Fiction from Tegel Prison, by Dietrich Bonhoeffer! http://t.co/fTcDxJxpOj, 4 hours ago
- “For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore . . .” —Galatians 5:1 https://t.co/iWEvv6B2QM #BibleVerse #Bible, 5 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off The Possibility of Salvation Among the Unevangelised http://t.co/y4wKPeBFUA Code: 22184, 5 hours ago
- Enter to win the entire Works of Dietrich Bonhoeffer (16 vols.)! http://t.co/fTcDxJxpOj, 7 hours ago