Logos Bible Software Version 3.0 introduced the use of homograph indicators for searching biblical texts in ancient languages. More information on homograph indicators and how to use them can be found in the new web article entitled, appropriately, Homograph Indicators.
- Hebrew, Canaanite, and Aramaic Inscriptions and the Power of Libronix
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- What’s Ugaritic Got to Do with Anything?
- ANET on Pre-Pub!
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Update to Libronix DLS 3.0e
- Improve Your Biblical Language Studies
- Rick’s Logos Bible Software Workspace
@logos Twitter Updates
- Church Publishing Advent and Christmas Collection (8 vols.) http://t.co/wbDIUjeyWc via @LogosPrePub, 8 hours ago
- Last chance to get a #free R.C. Sproul book! This offer ends tonight—http://t.co/cd6397i9a5, 8 hours ago
- Check out the John Whitcomb Collection—save 25% on it with your pre-order! http://t.co/fJ3yyTTNIO, 9 hours ago
- 15 minutes left to get five books for $5 each! Act fast: http://t.co/F9jHh46Dhw, 9 hours ago
- 3 days left to save! Use code BIBLE2014 to get The Bible Speaks Today: NT for 30% off. http://t.co/Hp2sScrMrB http://t.co/0bG0jjmD01, 11 hours ago