Logos Bible Software Version 3.0 introduced the use of homograph indicators for searching biblical texts in ancient languages. More information on homograph indicators and how to use them can be found in the new web article entitled, appropriately, Homograph Indicators.
- Hebrew, Canaanite, and Aramaic Inscriptions and the Power of Libronix
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- What’s Ugaritic Got to Do with Anything?
- ANET on Pre-Pub!
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Update to Libronix DLS 3.0e
- Improve Your Biblical Language Studies
- Rick’s Logos Bible Software Workspace
- Logos 5: Website Links on the Shortcuts Bar
- How Do You Use Logos: Dave Moser
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name . . .” —John 14:26 http://t.co/pNv9xMfYhW http://t.co/Ur0Beh26t4, 1 hour ago
- Why an Upgrade Now Is Better than an Upgrade Later http://t.co/H6TRuqWZHS, 2 hours ago
- What blogs do you read most? Retweet, then answer., 2 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off Sheffield New Testament Guides: Ephesians with code 5647 at checkout! http://t.co/PxKjflURrC, 3 hours ago
- What Scripture did you read today?, 4 hours ago