Logos Bible Software Version 3.0 introduced the use of homograph indicators for searching biblical texts in ancient languages. More information on homograph indicators and how to use them can be found in the new web article entitled, appropriately, Homograph Indicators.
- Hebrew, Canaanite, and Aramaic Inscriptions and the Power of Libronix
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- What’s Ugaritic Got to Do with Anything?
- ANET on Pre-Pub!
- Graphical Query Editor Tutorial
- Update to Libronix DLS 3.0e
- Improve Your Biblical Language Studies
- More on Hebrew and Aramaic Inscriptions
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Logos 5: Display Only Verbs in Word by Word
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- 4 Community Pricing Deals You’re About to Miss Out On
- Simple Language for Simple Truth: The Legacy of J. A. Broadus
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Get the Best Price on Treasured American Adventures
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
@logos Twitter Updates
- Pre-order The Revival Study Bible and save 20%! http://t.co/t7Y856HLq3, 1 hour ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off Reading Acts http://t.co/7kBbllcAMY Coupon code: 7238, 3 hours ago
- Save on John Piper’s Fifty Reasons Why Jesus came to Die—use code EASTER2014 at checkout: http://t.co/44xBpt1znZ, 5 hours ago
- Improve Your Study of Biblical Languages http://t.co/JzBo8PxM5G, 5 hours ago
- Pre-order the The Winter's Tale from @NoetSoftware and get over 10% off! http://t.co/4nyFRzU7Sw, 6 hours ago