There is a new article on the website titled “Getting to the right definitions in Hebrew lexicons“. It describes the new LDLS version 3.0a enhancements to KeyLinking. While most of the article discusses Hebrew, there is information on Greek and other languages as well. The article Hebrew KeyLinking: A Strategy has also be rewritten to reflect how to get the most out of 3.0/3.0a. Enjoy!
Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Using Keylinking to Navigate Between Greek Lexicons
- Updates to the Louw Nida Greek-English Lexicon
- Understanding Data Types: Language Data Types
- What’s in My Library: Analytical Lexicon
- KeyLink Summary
- Introducing the Lexham Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament
- Goliath and the Hebrew Text of the Old Testament
- Where’d My Strong’s Concordance Go?
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- The Art of Exegetical Theology in Preaching
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Get $500 Off the International Critical Commentaries
@logos Twitter Updates
- “Easter was when Hope in person surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present.” —N.T. Wright, 58 mins ago
- The Resurrection Changes Everything http://t.co/tpI1nHOifj, 4 hours ago
- Add Scripture artwork created right here at Logos to your refrigerator: http://t.co/QA73xY0M0f, 13 hours ago
- “And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded to up his spirit.” —Matthew 27:50 http://t.co/f4KYuPDKyD, 14 hours ago
- Pre-order the Select Works of Raymond E. Brown and get 25% off—the price goes up Monday! http://t.co/OR7UxVM6oD, 16 hours ago