There is a new article on the website titled “Getting to the right definitions in Hebrew lexicons“. It describes the new LDLS version 3.0a enhancements to KeyLinking. While most of the article discusses Hebrew, there is information on Greek and other languages as well. The article Hebrew KeyLinking: A Strategy has also be rewritten to reflect how to get the most out of 3.0/3.0a. Enjoy!
Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Using Keylinking to Navigate Between Greek Lexicons
- Updates to the Louw Nida Greek-English Lexicon
- Understanding Data Types: Language Data Types
- What’s in My Library: Analytical Lexicon
- KeyLink Summary
- Introducing the Lexham Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament
- Goliath and the Hebrew Text of the Old Testament
- Where’d My Strong’s Concordance Go?
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Free! R. C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions Series
- Get 15% Off New Lutheran Base Packages
- Build Your Spiritual Foundation: Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for 20% Off
- Get 26 Books for 99 Cents Each!
- Now Updated: Analytical Bible Expositor, Baylor Handbook, and More
- Save Time with a Better Small Group Curriculum
@logos Twitter Updates
- Pre-order the The Select Works of Robert H. Stein and get 25% off! http://t.co/gEjjRYe905, 4 hours ago
- #CharlesSpurgeon http://t.co/OlBTIRntfl, 5 hours ago
- Discover how to bring your faith into contemporary issues with this resource (and save 30%!): http://t.co/lKXa4qlLc5, 7 hours ago
- Pre-order the T&T Clark Johannine Studies and save over 20%! http://t.co/8SZ6hwbljK, 8 hours ago
- Read the story of a devout Muslim's journey to Christ on @Vyrso: http://t.co/cOQ73GFW7m, 8 hours ago