There is a new article on the website titled “Getting to the right definitions in Hebrew lexicons“. It describes the new LDLS version 3.0a enhancements to KeyLinking. While most of the article discusses Hebrew, there is information on Greek and other languages as well. The article Hebrew KeyLinking: A Strategy has also be rewritten to reflect how to get the most out of 3.0/3.0a. Enjoy!
Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Using Keylinking to Navigate Between Greek Lexicons
- Updates to the Louw Nida Greek-English Lexicon
- Understanding Data Types: Language Data Types
- What’s in My Library: Analytical Lexicon
- KeyLink Summary
- Introducing the Lexham Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament
- Goliath and the Hebrew Text of the Old Testament
- Where’d My Strong’s Concordance Go?
- Equip Yourself for Life-Changing Preaching
- Augustine’s Philosophical Importance
- 3 Expanded Collections You Don’t Want to Miss
- Mission and Tradition: Seeking Balance in Ministry
- Logos 5: Collapse Sections in Bible Facts Sidebar
- The Price Has Dropped on the Oxford History of the Christian Church!
- Craig Groeschel, Christianity in Hong Kong, and a Prophet on the Run
- The Pastorum Series: Bigger Collection, Bigger Savings
- Save on Resources for Bible Teachers
- A Legacy Library: How Lewis Sperry Chafer Learned from His Father
@logos Twitter Updates
- Is your favorite author still in Logos March Madness? Take them to the next round—vote now! http://t.co/qmgCZ6SM7I http://t.co/O6kb6eLMdi, 2 hours ago
- “Christians ought to be developing a kind of homesickness for heaven.” —D. A. Carson, 3 hours ago
- “Has your relationship with God changed the way you live your life?” ―Francis Chan, 3 hours ago
- Pre-order the Baylor Ethics Collection on @LogosPrePub! http://t.co/QzGDbGgICt, 3 hours ago
- Interested in learning Latin? Get the Collins Latin Dictionary and Grammar and save 10%! http://t.co/iKUhgJQTUR, 4 hours ago