There is a new article on the website titled “Getting to the right definitions in Hebrew lexicons“. It describes the new LDLS version 3.0a enhancements to KeyLinking. While most of the article discusses Hebrew, there is information on Greek and other languages as well. The article Hebrew KeyLinking: A Strategy has also be rewritten to reflect how to get the most out of 3.0/3.0a. Enjoy!
Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Using Keylinking to Navigate Between Greek Lexicons
- Updates to the Louw Nida Greek-English Lexicon
- Understanding Data Types: Language Data Types
- What’s in My Library: Analytical Lexicon
- KeyLink Summary
- Introducing the Lexham Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament
- Goliath and the Hebrew Text of the Old Testament
- Where’d My Strong’s Concordance Go?
- Win Logos 5, an iPad Mini, and Books by Eric Metaxas!
- 20 Resurrection Sermons Just Waiting to Be Preached
- Easily Manage Your Devices and Downloads
- Preach Powerful Stories with Studies in Faithful Living
- Logos 5: Active Layout
- 3 Reasons to Participate in Faithlife’s Resurrection Reading Plan
- Need a Bigger Book Budget? Prove It.
- Last Chance: Round 1 Ends Today!
- What Are the 12 Tribes of Israel? Find Out Now
- Get Updates on Products in the Anglican Tradition
- Our new Saturday hours are 6 a.m.–6 p.m. PST—give us a call! 800-875-6467 16 hours ago
- Have you heard about our phone-exclusive offers? Give us a call: 800-875-6467 22 hours ago
- Enter to win Charles Simeon’s Horae Homileticae Commentary (21 vols.)! lgs.to/10tfXuW Retweet 23 hours ago
- Call Today for One-Day Sales and Free Books! lgs.to/19KSlHP 1 day ago
- Which feature in Logos do you find to be most valuable? #BibleStudy 1 day ago