There is a new article on the website titled “Getting to the right definitions in Hebrew lexicons“. It describes the new LDLS version 3.0a enhancements to KeyLinking. While most of the article discusses Hebrew, there is information on Greek and other languages as well. The article Hebrew KeyLinking: A Strategy has also be rewritten to reflect how to get the most out of 3.0/3.0a. Enjoy!
Hebrew (and Greek) KeyLinking in 3.0 (and 3.0a)
- Tools, Options, KeyLink!
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- Using Keylinking to Navigate Between Greek Lexicons
- Updates to the Louw Nida Greek-English Lexicon
- Understanding Data Types: Language Data Types
- What’s in My Library: Analytical Lexicon
- KeyLink Summary
- Introducing the Lexham Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament
- Goliath and the Hebrew Text of the Old Testament
- Logos 5: Collection Rule for Lexicons
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Bring the Word to Life with Logos 5 http://t.co/xSxn52toz0, 2 hours ago
- Oxford Studies in Byzantine Theology (10 vols.) http://t.co/10priHT6Tj via @LogosPrePub, 2 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off J.C. Ryle’s Expository Thoughts on Mark with code 15583 at checkout! http://t.co/qInoqbUdfZ, 3 hours ago
- “Holiness, not happiness, is the chief end of man.” —Oswald Chambers, 4 hours ago
- "The love of God is infinite, eternal, immutable, sovereign . . . It elevates the soul above the creature." —C. Hodge http://t.co/qSgIj7lEuZ, 16 hours ago