The Graphical Query Editor Tutorial has been rewritten for version 3.0. Folks who have worked through the old tutorial will notice only a few significant differences, such as the use of the new Logos keyboards, and the regular expression section has been significantly revised because the syntax changed from version 2.0. There are some minor changes to the sections on field searching and reference searching. Happy searching.
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Syntax Search Templates
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Grammatical Relationships
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Using Query Forms
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew Regular Expression Searching
- Syntax Searching and Epistolary Form Criticism: Joy Expression
- Greek Syntax: Searching for Granville Sharp
- Cool Post from a Logos User
- How Can I Find All Geminate Verbs in the OT?
- Bible Word Study Report Part IV: Grammatical Relationships (A)
- Logos 5: Website Links on the Shortcuts Bar
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- How Do You Use Logos: Dave Moser
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Time is running out to save on Galatians commentaries! The 3-day sale ends at 5 p.m. (PDT): http://t.co/TcM26u0EeM http://t.co/MEBX0KvKTx, 1 hour ago
- Sutcliffe’s Commentary on the Old and New Testament (2 vols.) http://t.co/XAwnM324MB via @LogosCP, 2 hours ago
- “. . . everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ . . .” —Phil. 3:8 http://t.co/VOeCjxjVTZ http://t.co/AbArtI6sPp, 4 hours ago
- One Week Only! Get 20% Off the Tyndale Bible Dictionary http://t.co/Lunx3vMdtm, 4 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off Vital Missions Issues with code 7741 at checkout! http://t.co/EbndS5v8Ph, 5 hours ago