The Graphical Query Editor Tutorial has been rewritten for version 3.0. Folks who have worked through the old tutorial will notice only a few significant differences, such as the use of the new Logos keyboards, and the regular expression section has been significantly revised because the syntax changed from version 2.0. There are some minor changes to the sections on field searching and reference searching. Happy searching.
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Syntax Search Templates
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Grammatical Relationships
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Using Query Forms
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew Regular Expression Searching
- Syntax Searching and Epistolary Form Criticism: Joy Expression
- Greek Syntax: Searching for Granville Sharp
- Cool Post from a Logos User
- How Can I Find All Geminate Verbs in the OT?
- Bible Word Study Report Part IV: Grammatical Relationships (A)
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Last chance to get big discounts on over 180 resources! Take advantage of the July sale now: http://t.co/e8ZyqZeEPL, 7 hours ago
- Abraham Lincoln Collection (6 vols.) http://t.co/7ASJiMILvM via @LogosCP, 10 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off Syntax of the Hebrew Language of the Old Testament http://t.co/IOI6QTH1QM Code: 6726, 10 hours ago
- “Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself . . .” —John 15:4 http://t.co/QYf02kXU0m http://t.co/HK6TbOaKPT, 13 hours ago
- Last Chance: Get $300 Off Boice’s Expositional Commentaries! http://t.co/gAnCVczWRm, 14 hours ago