The Graphical Query Editor Tutorial has been rewritten for version 3.0. Folks who have worked through the old tutorial will notice only a few significant differences, such as the use of the new Logos keyboards, and the regular expression section has been significantly revised because the syntax changed from version 2.0. There are some minor changes to the sections on field searching and reference searching. Happy searching.
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Syntax Search Templates
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Grammatical Relationships
- Syntax Searching for Everyone: Using Query Forms
- Windows Keyboards for Ancient Languages
- Hebrew Regular Expression Searching
- Syntax Searching and Epistolary Form Criticism: Joy Expression
- Greek Syntax: Searching for Granville Sharp
- How Can I Find All Geminate Verbs in the OT?
- Cool Post from a Logos User
- Bible Word Study Report Part IV: Grammatical Relationships (A)
- Win Logos 5, an iPad Mini, and Books by Eric Metaxas!
- 20 Resurrection Sermons Just Waiting to Be Preached
- Easily Manage Your Devices and Downloads
- Preach Powerful Stories with Studies in Faithful Living
- Logos 5: Active Layout
- 3 Reasons to Participate in Faithlife’s Resurrection Reading Plan
- Need a Bigger Book Budget? Prove It.
- Last Chance: Round 1 Ends Today!
- What Are the 12 Tribes of Israel? Find Out Now
- Get Updates on Products in the Anglican Tradition
- Almost funded: John Williamson Nevin Collection (13 vols.) lgs.to/16LbwFf via @LogosCP 3 hours ago
- Library of Religious Biography (10 vols.) lgs.to/180FBjP 4 hours ago
- How to Land a Marketing Job at Logos lgs.to/16LbsW3 5 hours ago
- What’s your favorite commentary set? #BibleStudy RT 5 hours ago
- Day One Family Focal Point Series (5 vols.) lgs.to/14uBNnd 6 hours ago