- G’Day, Hebrew Syntax
- Tutorial Videos for Andersen-Forbes Syntax Resources
- Using Syntax in Exegesis and Preaching
- Dr. Heiser’s Syntax Video Bonanza
- Genre & Source Visual Filtering for the OT
- ETS/SBL Sessions Relating to Logos, Part 2
- Show Us Your Syntax Searches
- Hebrew-English Interlinear Update
- From Morphology to Syntax
- Greek Syntax: What’s in a Name?
- Logos 5: Combine Clause, Passage List, and LN Numbers for a Unique Search
- New! Get the Best Price on over 95 Audiobooks
- Pre-order the Ancient Christian Writers Bundle for $180 Off!
- Big News: the Noet Mobile App Is Here!
- Get 82% Off Ben Witherington’s Mobile Ed Course!
- Logos 5: Update Active Layout Shortcut
@logos Twitter Updates
- "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." —M. Luther http://t.co/AoerAxIcoY, 5 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off J.C. Ryle’s Expository Thoughts on Mark http://t.co/RP8LtvBsRW Code: 15583, 10 hours ago
- Try Proclaim’s Smart Media for Free http://t.co/gIecyHYfFN, 11 hours ago
- The Prose Works of John Milton (2 vols.) http://t.co/0gcJfImYeG via @LogosCP, 11 hours ago
- Time’s running out to get July's free book! Get The Righteousness of Faith according to Luther: http://t.co/AVn0E0Zvlw, 12 hours ago